ToS2399 - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ [ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡɪɴꜱ] - ᴀᴡ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Kyo, you kinda deserved to be lynched

3 Likes

cool

BEANS

deserved to be lynched
How did I deserve to be lynched when I was Town and did more than most people here

hecking this.

im basically always speaking from the collective-town perspective, intentionally so, and it really annoys me whenever people use the assumption that they’re town in an argument against someone or something like that and not call it out
like its fine to say that, but acknowledge that your speaking from the assumption of what you ‘know’ to be true.

Maybe not as much as some other people
But seeing you flip town basically sucked out all my WiM

FUCK YOU

EXPRESS BAD OPINIONS TO MY FACE COWARD

2 Likes

You literally went after me because I mentioned the game was bastard
???

1 Like

That isn’t my fault
That’s your own fault for being wrong

My CFD that I organised was the closest we ever got to lynching Marshal I believe

You all successfully, singlehandedly lost the game for us

what the hell were literally any of the misexecutions that happened this game

no one was even executed for being scummy as town, they were executed for playing badly as town, with no consideration for whether that was scummy or not

FIVE VILLAGERS are on a wagon whose reason for existing is ‘he copped Arete N1 so he must be wolf because Arete was towncore’

FIVE

Derps was not townreading me, his thought process was completely consistent there in checking me

I was a bad check, yes, what with the whole ‘dying N1’ thing, but it’s not wolfy

playing badly isn’t wolfy

3 Likes

Shall we point out the names of everybody who is responsible for this
Considering we’re coming after me after I was able to see the obvious wolf in Marshal

Kyo, you were literally absent for like two days and then threw a random push onto one of the people who didn’t like you.

1 Like

Oh please, you didn’t fucking do anything, all you said was “Marshal wolf” with 0 arguments, and then the other people who weren’t playing followed.

I went absent for two days because if I was to ever speak the willagers in Jane, sulit and you would kill me off
I had to organise a CFD at EoD that was nearly successful on Marshal for even a chanse of winning

I don’t want to call out specific people

plenty of the people on that wagon are strong players whose play I respect

but

it’s kind of a quintessential example of someone getting exe’d just for poor play

You can try to convince yourself of that, sure.

0 arguments?
I literally convinced 2 villagers within 10 minutes Marshal was evil
LOL

I guess probably the worst thing that happened was Marshal killing Zone and me not doing anything about it