[Turbo] Let's Grand Idea again! - Bastard NK Survivor (Solic) Wins!

Let’s Grand Idea again!

forum.imperium42.com/t/grand-idea-fol-ashes-version/69876

• days 15 mins, expect twilight to be 2 mins, nights 5 mins and expect aurora to take more 5 minutes as well
  • early day actions are usually processed during the day, late day actions are twilight material because of the host’s speed
  • setup will only start if more than 50% of the players of the players are from good factions
  • town will be a NB faction since they didn’t clear the contradiction on the wincon yet to decide if it is NB or scum
  • there can be two kings or madness alike, but elections will only ocourr when there are no kings
  • there is a lot of info to compute so the first twilight post (after I announce “this is hammer”) is a strike and the second one is a modkill
  • squire passive counts as an immunity now
  • I’m in a laptop so have mercy
  • seeking for a co-host to do VCs, announce how much time there is remaining and type down non-BD night actions
  • hjasik classes will only be rolled if there are wincon changers or converters
  1. co-host plox
  2. marluxion
  3. luxy
  4. meteoro
  5. blizer
  6. icibalus
  7. solic
  8. poisonedsquid
  9. priestess
  10. bluestorm
    [till infinite]

@PoisonedSquid @DatBird @BlueStorm @eevee @eevee @Solic @margaret @reaper @meteoro

only canning this when I’ll go out for more than 1h (dinner, sleep or church) and I’m in a sunday morning so plents of time

1 Like

@marluxion @zone_q11 @Ami @lej @maximusprime @pug @orangeandblack5 @marcus_doodalee @blizer
now I’ll stop with the massping

In

In

Am I not special enough to be pinged ;(

/in

I only look at the most recent posters :frowning:

Pls

1 Like

I am being good enough to roll those in the first place grr

What are hjasik classes

you win when H_Hjasik wins if he isnt in game you cant win

Oh no

most of them also attack or convert other people

Join the game

/in

Honestly, Lets fucking go.

almost mandatorily because of how much classes there are related to you two
@Kirefitten @Icibalus

1 Like

/in

don’t let your memes be dreams

1 Like

are you not wanting to ruin poisonous mafia or are you just slacking with postin’ the op?
no shame if it’s the latter i just need to know if it’s the former :eyes:

Slacking

1 Like

kk i’ll stop pestering you then
so long as it gets posted and fills in the next 2 weeks its k