[Turbo] You know it is GI ヽ(・∀・)ノ

You know it is GI…

Just let’s hope Merc won’t have to eat during the game again.

forum.imperium42.com/t/grand-idea-fol-ashes-version/69876

• days 15 mins, expect twilight to be 2 mins, nights 5 mins and expect aurora to take more 5 minutes as well
  • early day actions are usually processed during the day, late day actions are twilight material because of the host’s speed
  • setup will only start if more than 50% of the players of the players are from good factions
  • town will be a NB faction since they didn’t clear the contradiction on the wincon yet to decide if it is NB or scum
  • there can be two kings or madness alike, but elections will only ocourr when there are no kings
  • there is a lot of info to compute so the first twilight post (after I announce “this is hammer”) is a strike and the second one is a modkill
  • squire passive counts as an immunity now
  • I’m in a laptop so have mercy
  • seeking for a co-host to do VCs, announce how much time there is remaining and type down non-BD night actions
  • this game will only have more than 7 players if I have a co-host
  • hjasik classes will only be rolled if there are wincon changers or converters
  • there are trials. They don’t add more time to the game.
  • players can join at pre-game start but balance isn’t guaranteed
  1. co-host plox > bluestorm
  2. luxy
  3. squid

@PoisonedSquid @Icibalus @BlueStorm @Geyde @Kirefitten @Solic @margaret @marluxion @meteoro

only canning this when I’ll go out for more than 1h (dinner, sleep or church) and I’m in a sunday afternoon so less plenty of time but still enough time

:’^} I really love running those even if they are a pain

For this one, there is a cap line at 1178

/in

@Marcus_Doodalee @bazingaboy @orangeandblack5 @maximusprime @invoker @blizer @reaper @lej @insanity

d-d-do you want me to help you VC or somethin?

:3

/in

I’ll take that as a you’re letting me off the hook :3

/in

I need to sleep :frowning:

/revive

1 Like

bumping this for luxy’s wet dreams

In

@Kirefitten @orangeandblack5 @PoisonedSquid @Geyde

I’m already in reeeeeeee

@Emilia

I can’t

No turbo

Oof

/co-host, knowing it probably won’t do anything but whatevs

@nerbins @soulshade55r @reaper @marluxion @nuclearburrito @maximusprime @Ami @kape