[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Who are you to tell me what I find to be pockety and what I don’t? You’re the one making the post, do you genuinely believe you’re just going to full on admit ”Yeah, I was trying to pocket him!”

And you’re going to just admit you were pocketing someone during a game?

I found it to be pockety, it’s inference and based on your attitude mixed with the intent of the post, I felt like it didn’t make much sense to come from a Town to talk about their townread, but now that I know about the threadstate because let I remind you I was a fucking replacement and haven’t read everything, I now realise why posts like these were made so frequently.

No need to be a dick, I was trying to be calm this game so I’m not in the mood for this sort of thing. I’m not some “FM Master” who has read every single thing that’s been made like you are.

Chloe, I’ve been on this website and I’ve been playing FM for almost 3 years, I know what playing by PoE is as it’s the most frequent thing I just use, process of elimination is a thing but I misunderstood what you meant by “PoE Player”, what I thought you meant was that you were a player who is frequently in the PoE.

I find this to be unjust, you can’t just pick and choose a bunch of players and think you’re correct and have little to no worries about being incorrect. You’re acting how Conroy did earlier, you can’t just push your possible failures aside for a later date.

Didn’t you say you were going to give him a chance to pick himself up and actually contribute? I’ve read your posts but that’s the only reason I can tell for you voting him.

Thunderdoming people is dumb anyway, me and Vulgard in Ciconia is a good example.

From my experience with you being scum (which isn’t much might I add) it’s more scum indicative for you to publicly show your unsureness about your vote consistently, most of it being unprompted.

Pigeon was mostly in his townmeta throughout D1 of Ciconia at least to my knowledge, what I was basically saying is that if you were reading him meta wise, you’d think he was town in that game, and if you thought he was town via meta there, have that lack off meta isn’t a point in his favour.

To me, it felt more like a bashed repeat of “I townread this, I townread that”, of course like I stated above I hadn’t read the thread so I had no idea what state this game was in townread wise, so my thoughts just make me think “Wow, there are way too many townreads and way too little scumreads coming from this player” which I’d suspect anyone for, not just you considering you’re a good player. I don’t plan on tryharding this game either, hell I didn’t plan on being here or trying at all, but I got nothing better to do.

I will say, I’m not planning on being aggressive or a dick towards you or anyone this game, so don’t be it towards me, I can understand getting annoyed but avoid the passive aggressiveness as much as you can, it annoys me more than an outburst towards me.

holy hell wallposting on phone is hard

0 posters will be replaced, we are not voting them vulgard

terrible mentality, Marl

1 Like

i dont care if i’m hard shielding a wolf we are not doing this again minus one obvious town

To sum it up, I’m a little conflicted. I think you have town things going for you, but also things that make me go meep.

Something that I really like relates back to when I asked you about your null slots on Cent, Vulgard, and Chloe. Later on, you actually bothered to look through those three people that you had doubts on and evaluate them. Shows intent to actually solve. I do however, think your re-eval of Centuries was a little weak (#860), given that that reason has already been brought up before but it’s still valid. Your take on Vulgard is a little better and brings in new perspective.

Your take on Chloe feels a little weird. You think she’s wolf and defending LHF to get towncred. Alice brings up a point about how Chloe approached pigeon isn’t how wolves defend LHF and brings in an example from Ciconia (#877). Instead of re-evaluating based on this new point Alice brings up, you essentially plug your ears and dismiss Alice’s point due to not being there at Ciconia. You then engage in whataboutism, as you then bring up how Chloe’s defense felt unnatural and the timing was off. (#880)

If you’re town, I ask that you re-evaluate with an open mind.

Refusing to vote a slot with absolutely no posts is not a terrible mentality

We aren’t playing mafia in that case
even if they are a wolf we get nothing

Yeah but I’m also not going to sit here and spare players who are zero posting just because they’ll be replaced out

I pretty much always yeet 0 posters on D1 :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Generally true, but since I feel like I have decent-to-strong reasons to townread most other players, it becomes a better idea.

I mean for me I will always yeet a player who has posts.

But I don’t like when someone else states they’re specifically not going to vote a player because they aren’t posting and just because they’ll be replaced.

Hello, my name is Silviu

Also Chloe thanks for the link of that tutorial.

I’m refusing it still day 1
If it’s a wolf lynch it’s not good and if it’s a mislynch it’s a disaster
Especially not with cop in play we are not voting a 0 posting slot

I’m going to agree with this ^

It’s bad to say, but even if we mislynch a Town who’s posted a lot, we at least have something to go off of.

I’m not even saying we have to vote a high poster
but if we vote someone who is literally not playing the game we have nothing

Please don’t vote me because Alice says so

Yeah I know, but most other players are high posting lmao

I need to know how you got that read on me please