[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

yes my neck hurt after leaning down to type on a phone for that long

I hope I didn’t miss Alice’s reasonings

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I need to know why are you torturing yourself like that though

do not comment on this i’m thinking out loud
i’m the only one who has completely dropped doing cop cover so i can say this safely
but dont respond regardless of your role

I’m town potato

The attitude of “Our PoE is too small, lets vote the 0 poster” is also indicative of a wolf because it means they’ve started to box themselves in

They have townreads set up and dont know how else to go about expanding the PoE in a way that feels natural. There is no villagey paranoia. It is all agenda. Where CAN he press without stepping on a pressure plate? Where can he poke and prod to cause the village to vote with them rather than voting out one of his wolfmates.

Hmmm, I wonder why Psyx is voting Centuries, I’ll look into that.

If i’m wrong on Wolfgard i’m probably gonna be like
devestated
i haven’t felt this confident in a while in a scumread

devastated

If you think of this as a wolf, I’d be worried that I’d look too opportunistic, so I wonder if that happens.

[Insert that meme with old man in broad daylight moving thrice left and right and then collapsing to the floor]

Sivliu I ain’t got a clue what your last like 4 posts in response to me have even meant brother

That’s a gif from Breaking Bad, son
Go watch it

Okay I’m going to try this again without being passive aggressive
And I apologize for that, it’s just difficult to deal with people who have a false foundation of how to make reads in my personal opinion

Okay
So my point of view is that while spotting a pocket attempt is somewhat subjective and in the eye of the beholder, pocketing usually follows a few common patterns, and is always an attempt to get said player to view you better - most commonly to get them to agree with your reads

As I wasn’t attempting to get Centuries to view me better, which is pretty clear to me, but might not be clear to you, the entire idea of it being a pocket attempt goes out the window

Also yes I don’t think there have been any times that I’ve pocketed someone and not directly said in the thread that I’m pocketing them lol
Regardless of alignment I’m pretty open and obvious about my pockets

I know you haven’t read everything, which is why I’m trying to show you what I’m talking about so you know about it for the future

It came across as more passive aggressive than I intended but I do think reading that article would be helpful to understanding my usual playstyle

This is valid and I apologize

I gave him pretty much 48 hours to pick himself up and actually contribute and the fact that he’s yet to do so reads to me like he’s unable to do so - which is indicative of his wolfgame, and is why I’m voting him

I can see a world where he flips villa, sure
But the fact that after receiving some townpoints from me he proceeded to do nothing, when (according to Alice - but I haven’t confirmed this) he’s usually aggressive and more vocal than this, tells me he’s more likely a wolf

Okay but this isn’t true
You have experience with me doing this in a single scumgame, but I also do this in pretty much every towngame I’ve ever played. I also did it in Ciconia if you remember that

That game in itself should prove to you that it isn’t scum indicative

One scumgame of me doing it and one towngame of me doing it (when in reality its like 20 towngames of me doing it) is rand at worst, and town-indicative at best, but that would be a stretch

Idk what meta pigeon was in for d1 of ciconia
I don’t think I read any of his prior games and I was mostly sponging thread consensus on him and listening to my townreads when it came to his meta

Instead of looking at the number of townreads I have can you try to look at why I have said townreads
I think (?) I’ve been pretty transparent about my reads
I could be wrong as I’m pretty tired but like
Me having a lot of townreads isn’t a wolfy thing

I do genuinely believe that you believe in your read on me but I mean it when I say that the things you’re pointing to as wolfy aren’t wolfy, and most of them aren’t applicable to most people, not just me

Please attempt to see that

Chloe read my posts

Ignore Wazza help kill wolves

what no don’t ignore me

(gonna respond to you in a second, Chloe)

From a wolf perspective ( the bad guys), imaginating myself I am in the personage of a werewolf trying to lynch the majority so my team can be the majority, I’d be concerned about my self-image of pushing something that looks very opportunistic from everyone’s eyes if I think generally of people, afraid of being lynched because I even dared to think this way or looking too forced or unnatural because why would you vote somebody who has 0 posts instead of focusing on somebody who posted for more credibility and what if they just tunnel that person too much, I think my concerns here are common and from here I’m thinking it’s not too wolfy to be wolf.