[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Hmm, you sound tonally angry and calm when responding to LiLi.

Anyways, how did you have such motivation to read and post? :smiley:

Hello, I acknowledge your presence

Hellooo cream, I mean at first I wasn’t sure what to expect at first so I just gave my thoughts on every single line and then it kicked off where it was wrong.

I don’t like the reason why you’re voting me at all. And I swear I really dislike when people pretend they know me when they don’t know what I’m trying to do, please don’t do that

And… why do you think this way? I feel it’s pretty contradictory somebody seeing that when I’m literally comparing myself to the said debate enemy

I don’t want my presence acknowledged I want takes on my Vulgard read

If you’re confused about something just spit it out, just do it

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Silviu Centuries, Alice, Cream 3/7
Centuries Psyx, Silviu 2/7
Chloe Wazza, Appelsiini 2/7
Pigeon Chloe 1/7
Alice Pigeon 1/7
Vulgard Marl 1/7
Ruri Vulgard 1/7
Not voting Ruri, LiL 2

Ping Arctic and Eli if there are any errors.

What do you mean
I’m not confused I’m confident and I want other people’s thoughts

Not you, Marl a

1 Like

lol wait I missed a few posts of yours in the middle

let me reread

I’m sorry, Marl, I don’t know what opinions to give here because this all looks from your subjective perspective and I didn’t even tries to understand Vulgard’s posting once.

Heyyy you’re alive too. I haven’t gotten around to seeing your posts yet.

A chunk of my wallpost was about you :eyes:

Tonally angry and calm?? How can both be present at the same time lol

I guess it’s to stick to what I’ve signed-up for, I guess. I don’t want to have a reputation of bailing out just because of the overwhelming amount of posts. Osie was not joking when he called the players in this site spambots. :eyes:

Oh, ok. Thanks~ I was thinking that you just jumped to a conclusion and refuse to see where I’m going with my original thought process.

I…uhh…am still at post 1161 but I’m already sick of reading. @Marluxion @Silviu200530 @Cream let’s talk?

I’m not sure, but you sound frustrated that she confuses you and you try your best to stay calm while you put your questions, hah

Who are you guys okay with yeeting today?

Psyx, I’m really thinking that Cent being very understanding at the beginning and then being very harsh and superficial about 0-posters at the moments looks very very bad, do you think this could come from town.

I’m starting to think that I’m just impulsively voting them because of a mindset they have rather than an agenda they’re pulling.

Nah, I was defo more frustrated with Centuries. Lissi’s had some good posts (we had a mindmeld when it comes to Zone initially) but others were just weird. Idk how I should feel about her right now.

:thinking: When was he being very understanding towards the 0-posters? I only remember him being hedge-y towards Vulg and Pigeon.

I’m not sure how to read LiLi but I’d think you know what’s best, so if you want tips:

1. How they’ve reached a conclusion is the most important because having the perspective of a wolf changes your view versus being a clueless town.
  2. Her emotions are important because nobody can think with an unclear mind, but remember to not purposefully rattle her, that’s morally questionable. :eyes:
1 Like