[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

I’m not sure, but you sound frustrated that she confuses you and you try your best to stay calm while you put your questions, hah

Who are you guys okay with yeeting today?

Psyx, I’m really thinking that Cent being very understanding at the beginning and then being very harsh and superficial about 0-posters at the moments looks very very bad, do you think this could come from town.

I’m starting to think that I’m just impulsively voting them because of a mindset they have rather than an agenda they’re pulling.

Nah, I was defo more frustrated with Centuries. Lissi’s had some good posts (we had a mindmeld when it comes to Zone initially) but others were just weird. Idk how I should feel about her right now.

:thinking: When was he being very understanding towards the 0-posters? I only remember him being hedge-y towards Vulg and Pigeon.

I’m not sure how to read LiLi but I’d think you know what’s best, so if you want tips:

1. How they’ve reached a conclusion is the most important because having the perspective of a wolf changes your view versus being a clueless town.
  2. Her emotions are important because nobody can think with an unclear mind, but remember to not purposefully rattle her, that’s morally questionable. :eyes:
1 Like

Sorry, I meant he’s very understanding of Alice/Marl/Val and then he gives me no chance to express myself, calls my slot an “easy solve” because I wasn’t there at the moment.

I mean, it’s fun solving but I don’t like being myslynched because the door to the mind is behaving like a submarine door.

(Closed)

Has his thoughts about you not changed after you started posting? Also, what about the others who were prodding you/Ruri (Alice, Chloe, other people? iirc)?

Well, providing from my ISO, I’ve asked him to tell me more about his reasonings and then he shut in saying “'cause you wolf” and then refusing to budge for more reasoning.

And he was actually more open to ideas at the beginning, what is happening? Is he trying an RT on me?

Ruri… as I say, 0 poster 0 fun :joy_cat: I wouldn’t be surprised if Ruri was a wolf though. Like solid 50/50 at this point.

Pigeon
Appel
Silviu (still thinking whether this is potato town or potato scum)
Centuries

Yo, why are ya scumreading centuries

She’s my NUF little sister, I’m not gonna purposefully rattle her lol. But thanks for the (#1) tip ^^

Aw, cute

1 Like

Ah, I see. People being not willing to change their stances isn’t a good sign. :thinking: I’ll have to ISO you to comment more on this.

Also when Alice and Wazza altogether seems weirdly pressed on TMI, it’s because TMI is what a wolf does.

What do you mean they are weirdly pressed on TMI?

Wait a second. Psyx do you see somebody having too much information for their own good? :eyes:

Oh, I was referring if somebody thinks Wazza and Alice mentioning TMI every 30 posts is weird and then I’m saying that’s not weird because it’s a valid strategy to scumread.