[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Yikes, I’ve missed that.

Meh, I feel like it’s just Silviu/Wazza/Centuries.

Having a hard time imagining anything else.

Technically I can see other solves, but I’d need more info for it.

I can generally break Cop 13’ers open by SoD3, but we’ll see.

Blah Blah

I mean fair, but it looks a bit controversial to point that out if there’s suspicion that LiLi’s mafia. I feel she would’ve shut up about those as wolf.

I’d think werewolves would overdetail stuff if they happen to lie or they feel a fight-or-flight moment. Meanwhile, her frustrations just represents that she hates being misunderstood or she’s confused. I feel she’s confident to ask people for their opinions on slots, which is good~ if she didn’t have the confidence to do that then it could’ve been bad, but as far as I’m concerned she is kind of speaking more to people she knows (Zone, Psyx, Cream) rather than all of us, as it’s clear she isn’t quite familar yet.

I’m not sure how w!LiLi plays but she has this kind of bond with Psyx that lets her acknowledge how her friends are and then still having doubts really sounds like she’s trying to solve.

why these three in particular
is there specific teammate compatibilities or

LiLi appears to really solve the game at her own pace and I feel her feelings of frustrations kind of give her position away that she’s town.

I’m not sure how w!LiLi plays though, but I don’t think she would try to question stuff that she would already know if she was werewolf.

Because they are.

Do I even have synergy with Centuries

okay you’ve convinced me

In a world where I would’ve been paired with Centuries I have a burning question of why would he buss me for credibility for trying to push a 0-poster at the time

Honestly, I know how to play Cop 13’ers extremely well.

Last time I played one I basically had the solve SoD2.

the skill really just shines through

i mean you could be correct but also lol

Do you see the conviction you wanted in me pushing Lili to my personal towncore? :joy: :joy:

Okay now let’s see for Ruri

Hold on for a bit, I need to be AFK

Actually gonna go to bed rn. G’night.

Conroy complaining about the rand felt villagey
idk

Shrug. P sure I’ll have the exact solve by tomorrow.

I’m 75% sure that it’s just those three, but I just need one more day.