[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

If I’m not pleasing you then I suppose nothing will

Ever heard of the term “distancing” before?

I don’t even have that many posts bruh, it won’t even take 1 minute to ISO me and look for it. Here and here

Thanks

Distancing, bruh. And once you flip scum he can brag and say he was the first one to vote you or something.

Like that’s ever going to happen right now

Okay, inhaleee exhalee.

If you’re saying I’m doing nothing then how about you question me like you are doing with LiLi.

I’ve did an ISO on lili and I kind of want you to tell me if I’m right there because you’re the only living person that knows lili right now.

I’ve commented on vul, if you have opinions about 'em just tell me ahead.

What bothers me about you is that you went ahead to go “FOUND SCUM” and then you don’t ask me anymore questions :eyes: Unless I didn’t backread enough or forgot.

1. Don’t repeat what you’ve already said before unless you have new information to add or something you want to update/edit
  2. Avoid saying “I don’t know” and give as many firm statements as you can (as in say “I think this is town”, “I think that is wolf”, instead of just shrugging and making excuses why you can’t)
1 Like

I’ll look into it later. Gonna skim and reply to my pings first

1 Like

A wise man once said “I don’t know” because not knowing and wanting to know what is important. And if you have seen I’ve read vul and now I’m townreading them except that I didn’t went anywhere with that read and I don’t know if I did it right

Oh actually, I’m rushing this a bit too much, you just woke up and didn’t bother to read until now~ I’ll just wait for that

What do you mean, I just woke up? I’m at work right now

Sorry, I assumed you just woke up because you didn’t read what I’ve posted besides me responding to you with that ISO

wait huh?
i think voting for pigeon there is completely nai

check the reads he gave in bucket

1 Like

is lili such a limp wolf that she won’t vote for a villager as mafia even when the vote is completely insignificant and won’t make people scrutinize her more?

oh yeah speaking of lili

@Centuries weren’t you supposed to have a confident read on her for me to sheep

so what of it

ALICE: T
SILVIU: W
CHLOE: T
CENTURIES: W
WAZZA: T
RURI: T
VULGARD: W
MARLUXION: T
LILI: T
APPELSIINI: T

It was unnecessary, and Lili knows one of the tennets I’ve embraced in our past few games: There is always at least 1 wolf in a town wagon.

2 Likes

Let’s focus on the pigey-wagon then

I was about to be like “Weren’t you literally just scumreading me” but then I realised you’re not Ruri, I have no idea why I’m mixing you two up.

1 Like

They’re like twins