[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

By “recent history of bad reads”, does this mean he had good reads before? Any ideas on what contributed to him having bad reads before (ie bad players, inactivity, set-up, etc)?

So basically, you have high expectations for him and won’t let him “have an excuse to have bad reads”?

:thinking: Not sure if this is setting him up (like preparing to say, “see, he’s wolf!” if he makes a bad read), or a reaction test, or just not liking his “attitude/mindset”.

Can we multi-quote or something here? I’m missing my wallposts already…

Alright, let the games begin

It was 6 AM and I fell asleep while trying to backread~ I don’t have a problem with faking content as a wolf, and you should know this.

2 Likes

Like half the thread hasn’t really posted, tho.

Rn I’m kinda just throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Maybe going with a trustfall system this match as I don’t really see anyone being wolfy rn.

I read some of Vul and Cent’s posts and what stood out the most was that my opinion on Vul’s posting was the complete opposite of Cent. Quite literally. He called out a few posts as towny/wolfy and I couldn’t wrap my head around it, weh. Will pull up the quotes as I go.

Is Vul still a polarized player
The only game I’ve played with him somewhat recently was Dragonvale, and while he kept saying I shouldn’t treat him as obvtown, he was a villager anyway so shrug

Chloe’s entrance is fairly fine here. Reminds me of a game I read a few hundred years ago or so, where Chloe immediately called out Arete by their first posts, but I’m trying not to let that confbias me

Either way, she looks like she believes in her read, is what I mean. Her standing her ground against Cent is NAI. Or should I say… =rand. (As in ‘75% villager’? Possibly.)

I also got a few nice tips in my debate club about how to be a better speaker and I will absolutely use them here

You’re going to be my guinea pigs, want it or not

4 Likes

You said he’s “25%+ likely to be a wolf” for being relatable, but when he says he doesn’t care and Chloe susses him you say he’s too wolfy to be a wolf? :thinking: So do you think he’s town, then? What do you think about him voting for Lili right off the bat?

These statements confuse me:

I struggle to believe a wolf like Vulgard would post like that due to him not feeling relaxed in an empty thread

Vulgard was “not feeling relaxed in an empty thread”, hence he posted that, and this means he’s not wolf? This angle is so weird to me? I’m so confused.

I think the history of wrong read is kinda the same except maybe a little bit wolfier but once again, does wolf vulgard just reveal his hand like that so early

The history of wrong read is kinda the same to what?

When has Vul EVER posted like this
It feels soo so so awkward

(…regardless of your alignment, I should probably apologize)
(I’m bad at making jokes too, and I’m sure you’re trying your best! Go you!)

This would otherwise be whatever, but Vul has a habit of narrating his own experiences and meta when he’s town afaik. So this is just weh

I’m getting ahead of myself, but I didn’t entirely understand Cent’s breadcrumbing about Pigeon. Not to mention that I’m god-awful at catching them in the first place, it was blatantly obvious enough that I just felt confused while reading most of Cent’s posts, not understanding what he’s getting at

Actually I’m totally jumping back-and-forth while explaining my thought processes, since Chloe started talking about Vul around here
I’m sorry for making this so confusing
Don’t backread at 6 AM, kids

I might just dip until I’m fully caught up, or at least until I’ve gotten my thoughts sorted out properly. Later o/

OOC: Zone and I having the same type/flavor of opening post makes me :joy:

Speaking is the easy part of mafia
finding the wolves it the hard part

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Alice Pigeon 1/7
LiL Vulgard 1/7
Appelsiini Alice 1/7
Pigeon Marl 1/7
Silviu Centuries 1/7
No-one Silviu, Zone, Ruri, Cream, LiL, Psyx, Chloe, Appelsiini 8

Ping Arctic and Eli if there are any errors.

Cute opening, town, pocket me now

Nice catch on the format; I didn’t notice that.

1 Like

So many mixed signals… :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Why aren’t you considering the “wolf theater” option?

Can you explain your thought process at this point? What did you mean by spitballing? Which points in Vulgard’s analysis did you like?

…“no”. I don’t like this.

/vote Alice

Pressure LiLi. Don’t rescind without getting info.

What does “=rand so 75% v” mean? I don’t understand the following:

• >rand w
  • rand = as good as not having posted
  • rand = 75% villa

I don’t remember them all; I only remember one, and that was when she subbed in another wolf.