[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Okay the remaining nulls:

Misty
Wazza
Alice

at least one of those should be a mafia unless Psyx is not townie

Misty looks like they just exist, this is why I want them to ask more questions from 'em.

btw if I survive today which I probably should, I got things to do tomorrow

I got things to do on friday :eyes:

not for sure on voting silviu and you’re probably my second highest preferred wagon

Wazza’s next, I won’t be reading Zone though.

Besides the beginning posts would be about her being tired, we begin with

Ummm, all of this appears to be “This isn’t how I remember Chloe to be” so far.

Hmmm, I understand where Wazza is coming from here.

Is this another meta read?

So far I don’t think Wazza is pushing any agenda and it appears as genuine concern that she’s pushing Chloe, but I’ve stopped here because I have eye strainess, hold on.

Back… continuing…

what is this mess

Ruri’s posts are awful

Some of them don’t even make sense

But Alice is right on the meta; she subbed out in a recent game I was in (Sudoku FM in MC, she was mafia) and she actually didn’t make any reads (she did shade, though)

even if I really hate her reads and her logic this game, it is indeed a far cry from her mafia game

Oh hello

This is a problem I’ve encountered

So I don’t think she should be any kind of scumhunting focus tbh rn

But LiLi remember that town can often contradict themselves but what matters if it’s made to be antitown.
But I actually don’t apply this logic to Century and Ruri.

LiLi, tell me honestly what do you think of Alice?

I think Alice is town

though it could just be conf!biasing bc she’s been the most vocal and I have a deep impression of her but she does seem very confident and I don’t think she has bad intentions

she’s also been pretty calm and rational when talking to me too

she just feels towny rn

I think the main issue is
why is everyone stuck on you/Centuries

looksie, you two were tied for top wagon for like what? 5 hours of a literal deserted silent thread?

like if you guys were mafia, unless you were W/W (and maybe not even then), why would you guys be the top wagon for that long (5 hours + all the time until now after that)

What do you think of her apparent cop RT or… cop reads

Simple answer: Alice

Well I don’t think that’s a good idea

is the third top wagon Appel? I read through her ISO yesterday and ehhhm re-eval didn’t have good-looking results

she was a TR but not sure now

so lemme talk about that in a sec

I’m not sure if she deserves blame to be thrown at her like that, but she kept saying that I’ve did nothing townie and this influences me being scumread, I don’t like that.