[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

if you guys wanna push lili you can feel free to

I’m 99% sure she’ll obv(alignment) if pushed

@Silviu200530 Where are you? It’s not like you to disappear like this :cry:

Only reason why I’m not voting Silviu is because they’ve top-posted as W before and so I don’t think that this silence is that AI, tbfh.

Fair warning, I’m hosting a huge party and I’m very drunk so I’m not going to post till later lol

Looking forward to solving the game with you guys!

1 Like

thread has nothing to give me

ill be eating cordon bleu

cya

We can see you’re drunk, Wind

You’re not in the game :joy_cat:

16 Likes

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Wazza Vulgard, Alice 2/7
Alice Pigeon, Wazza 2/7
Pigeon Appel, Chloe 2/7
Vulgard Marl 1/7
Silviu Centuries 1/7
Not voting Silviu, Ruri, Cream, LiL, Psyx 5

Ping Arctic and Eli if there are any errors.

/vote Pigeon @EliThePsycho

lmfao
I didn’t even realise

im not ever shielding pigeon but like i dont think he’s obvwolf or anything

Meh, I’ll read Wazza independent of Zone.

Zone gamethrowing’s fairly NAI, so I don’t think that it’s possible to get anything from someone who was playing to intentionally get lynched.

This is a “everyone else is so villagery, so let’s just vote the people not solving” vote, tbfh.

How long do we have left of today?

26 hours.

Though, if Zone’s gamethrowing by getting himself lynched then wouldn’t this mean that his partners would probably at least try to bus him if he’s W?

Unless we’re seeing a wolfteam of Zone+2 of the people not playing the game I don’t think this is possible?

I’ll do stuff tomorrow then ig when I wake up.

Literally all he did was stop posting. Do you really think that’s AI?

Literally all he did was stop posting. Do you really think that’s AI? I see those recency-bias read switches all the time and I seldom see them actually catch wolves.

I’m reading Zone’s posts and I don’t see much of a difference between what he’s posting here and what he posted in Gold Rush, where we wolfed together. The one difference I can think of is the fact he’s not being overly cautious in the early-game, but if I recall, he was only overly cautious in that game because he was switching playstyles. That doesn’t seem significant enough to me.

I don’t know what he’s doing here, or… at all, but when we were wolves together, I had no idea what he was doing, either. Him appeasing to pigeon here for seemingly no reason feels like he’s trying to make pigeon look bad after becoming the top wagon. If Zone’s a wolf, Pigeon’s almost certainly a villager.

I hate saying this, but I think it’s very obvious that Alice getting tilted out of her mind in her argument with Zone is V AI for her. Zone’s alignment is completely irrelevant to this.

Oh yeah, there was that Gold Rush metaread where apparently Silviu just doesn’t do anything if he’s mafia.

I’d give him another 24 hours and consider him at EoD if he still hasn’t done anything by then.

We’re not doing this.

yall I’m tired but can someone actually tell me what Zone did, all that I was told was “he gamethrew”

Am I late again

How suprising :zzz: