[VFM] Cop 13er - The Muppets! [Town wins]

if ash/merc are tvt then you can feel free to feel that way

but i feel strongly that that isn’t the case and that the game is pretty close to solve

Um, I just spent way too much time watching muppets videos from the same channel as the flavor…

I need to stop, so I’m gonna try to stop procrastinating an iso on squid

WIFOM? But more seriously this post is kinda NAI-ish.

Still NAI imo. (I’m just going to skip over posts I consider NAI/meme/fluff because I’m lazy)

Okay, Merc asks Jake who she should vote. That kind of seems sheepy, but she was faking a cop-cover so that kinda makes sense.

She doesn’t really want to help us that much based on this post. Town usually want to contribute (except me because I’m lazy) and help town out so not really a townie attitude. I’m assuming the reason why she didn’t do it is because she is busy but still rings some scum-signs imo.

This vote appears like a random vote but if you look at the VC, you can see that Jake was voting Squid at the time. Merc asked Jake who to vote and once she the VC she must have voted Squid because Jake was voting Squid. This comes off as sheepy.

Why should Marshal defend his fake cop-check? And why are you pointing out that he is not a cop to scum? It makes no sense for town here to defend their fake cop-check.

I quickread Merc’s post in Mountainous and I’m pretty sure that she doesn’t make placeholder votes like that. (correct me if I’m wrong)

Part One of Merc’s ISO:

Light-scumlean so far. She did some pretty weird stuff with her vote on Marshal. I think that if she flips scum that Marshal has like an 70% of being town, just off of that accusation alone imo.

Her vote on Squid seems kinda weird for a potential scum-team link though. But Squid’s reaction to the vote didn’t seem genuine to me.

Which posts feel off? (also are you referring to me or someone else?)

These are some of the posts from Mountainous 15er (where she was town) and you can see the difference. Merc is a lot more contributing in that game.

Ngl I also want to ISO Squid but the amount of Swedish posts (and posts in general) and the need of a translator makes it impossible for a lazy-person like me to do it.

it would actually be 400iq mafia play to make your posts un-isoable so that people can’t find scummy patterns

not a shade just a thought

I tried earlier, and if you hit the “1 reply(s) in thread” button, often the translation is there.

And also illegal.

squid didn’t know, so it’s fine for this game, but don’t you dare take this as a strategy.

I usually post a ton of posts as scum to actually prevent people from ISO’ing me.

But I don’t think Squid was purposefully trying to do that.

*for other games

I don’t really think you’re scum in this game

Posting tons of posts isn’t illegal…

(at least I hope it isn’t or rip my perfect scum-strategy that I made like 4 months ago)

You’re third poster

:thinking:

That was specifically about the swedish, or any Morse or any other way of making your posts harder to read.

If I was scum, I wouldn’t be so dumb to give you a way of reading me. Plus I usually post lots of posts as any faction (just a lot more as scum)

If you can’t be read, then you couldn’t have been posting.

1 Like

“if i post a ton of posts, im scum”

“but don’t use that to read me”

2 Likes

You can use that to read me but if I’m the third poster then you are probably wrong about that read.

For example, In Rolemaddness version 3.0 (I think that’s what it was called?) I posted like around 600-700 posts and was the top-poster.

Anyway I hate self-meta so I won’t talk about this too much.

Medium temperature take

If we start from the premise where Mafia, in addition to cophunting, focused on cop candidates that were otherwise good nightkills (which seems like a fair premise?) this points to Squid being likely V

1 Like