[VFM] Cop 13er - The Muppets! [Town wins]

and you can totally see the difference in PyMM where I made longer posts without wallposting helping the town leader mostly, not going strong and mostly chilling with the remaining of the towncore
and Dangan FM where 60% of my posts were softing my neighbourhood and the remaining ones tunneling and defending two different persons whilst I was being accused hard

you are trying to look as if you had meta to accuse me
but it’s wrong because “town meta” isn’t acting exactly the same every game
town meta is a pattern in someone’s games that usually happens when the person is town
in the same sense scumtells are patterns
ie Margaret in general played more seriously when she was scum. She made less stupid actions. Whilst as town her reasons seemed mistery at times when she was not gamethrowing.

if you are trying to read me on meta like this look at Not Safe For Mafia
a game where I was town and literally didn’t make one post related to the game
instead I just posted henlo candy in different colors

Wagonomics wise, this is scum motivated and I want everyone else here to listen to me for once in their lives

1 Like

There’s plenty of time still in the day, and I’m pretty sure that I’ve been the main wagon for longer than you have. Or at least, about the same amount of time.

Of course, I’m much more willing to let the wagons rest on you than on me.

I guess you have a point, these posts are like…

it isn’t about you
it is about thread health
town has huge apathy here
you can see this because this day has moved NOWHERE besides this stupid thunderdome where only the people on it and their advocates (and arete) comment

I did the claim town conftown strat before anyone else :cool:

Could you explain this in more detail? I’m not gonna try to attack you on it, but I would like to see
a) what you mean by “this”
b) what steps brought you to that conclusion.

No, not really. Merv’s been top wagon since last night and when day 1 start? Hmm?

Merc? She was barely/if not at all voted yesterday?

If only 4 people are on, and all have a strong interest or will to be voting a certain way, do you expect town to be moving forward?

The mass ping (mass ping annoyance aside) probably will help town get back on it’s feet, but it’s a holiday. People like sleep.

Okay, Merc brought up a good point about my scum metaread on her.

I’m still suspicious of her, just not as much.

A. I’m talking about the Merc wagon, what else would I be talking about?
B. Both of you and Merc’s wagons were jump started and it seemed like you’d stay top wagon but like D1, it deminished and the thread went silent, showing that scum are fine with what’s going on instead of trying to save their buddy from the rope

/vote Ari_2412

Merc has dropped from a bit from my scum-radar, already explained it earlier. Now Ari is next in line.

(The reason I’m not voting Squid is a little complicated, basically most of my scumread on her is because of Merc and if Merc becomes less scummy Squid also will. Makes sense?)

Did you look at the rest of his iso? Later down there’s a potential townslip.

You can decide if it’s genuine or not, but I kinda feel like it’s one of the few potentially AI things he’s done.

Didn’t Ari himself say it was a joke?

maybe, I don’t remember.

By arete both times, iirc.

Nobody ever unvoted my wagon D1, so by diminished you must mean that nobody was super interested in pushing it further. nvm I’m bad at reading, you’re talking about D2

Also, do you think there’s a possibility that

If the scum already have a mislynch set up, neither CFD onto town nor scum makes sense. Regardless of my slot, why should the scum not be happy with the derps lynch?

I think Ari is probably a good lynch since I can see him in all possible scumteams of:

Squid/Merc

or

Ash/deepwolf.

1 Like