[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

I think clonedcheese made a really good point about Whysper so I’m voting Whysper

What did you think about what cloned was saying towards you like, yesterday?

Pigeon has done this “well thats a good case, here’s my vote” several times

I’m curious if they actually play like this as town

1 Like

Answer my question

You mean about scumreading me? At this point I can see why people are scumreading me, I feel like I should be adding more to the thread but idk what

These are the closest things I can give you as to town games

this january person seems so angry that they are on the hook for a town death

Why doesn’t he try not voting town? Then he doesn’t need to blame me

You voted for town first, which caused me to vote for 'em so nobody tried to force a tie, which you did

Feel free to answer my question instead of berating me, why’d you switch to marl?

My mind decided that I’d vote the person I found less towny

Why didn’t you do that in the first place?

I decided to have fun.

If you actually read EOD, you’d know I thought Leaf was town the entire day

Then why did you vote her in the first place. You are making no sense. Fun isn’t an excuse.

Wdym? FM is a game. People are supposed to have fun but that’s not what I’m seeing here.

Why would they randomly switch votes for “fun” pigeon?

OK looking at it, it doesn’t make that much sense, but this game is stressful so I understand doing less serious things to make the game slightly less stressful.

Which brings me back to the point that no one ever seems to have fun on these forums, or at least not while also trolling. We need to be less competitive as a forum.

Less serious things? Like randomly switching in-between votes for fun?

One of which you’ve been townreading the whole game?

OK you’re right maybe I’m trying to justify something that doesn’t make sense so I can comprehend it when there is nothing to justify or comprehend

Its called “acting like a scum”.