[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

Honestly, playing this game was a horrible experience. I knew I’d have to deal with tons of suspicion and paranoia because my wolfgame is no longer regarded as “obvious,” but some of the things I had to deal with were frustrating.

That said, the most frustrating thing was seeing villagers treat each other like garbage for the entire game. It was pro-wincon for me not to do anything about it, so I didn’t. A good example of me sitting back was during LyLo, when I just sat there and watched WWA and January duke it out. I was ghosting the thread the entire time, expecting a vote to be cast soon, and I felt it would be better not to stir the pot.

But every time something like this happened, I got frustrated because this shouldn’t be happening.

6 Likes

Oh cool so I’m not crazy

1 Like

We briefly considered it, but I didn’t think we had to risk outing ourselves there (in case of a villager realizing what’s happening quickly enough) when I thought we could win later.

/vote leafia

1 Like

As I said

I don’t blame you

But I like to think had this been MU instead of a Discourse instance you would have done it

January was executed. He was:

Farryn, an Elf.

The game has ended in a victory for the Humans. Congratulations to @Vulgard, @Zone_Q11, and @min!

Flavor will happen when @Arete gets around to it.
Full rand coming soon-ish.

6 Likes

Poggers

1 Like

rip

don’t go into full post game flaming or I’ll bonk you

#HumanSuperiority

Oh, I guess I can explain the AtE thing now. I don’t AtE unless I don’t know what else to do. This is completely unrelated to my alignment in games; I can soft AtE as a villager when I’m being suspected at the wrong time, I can soft AtE as a wolf to get something done. I wanted to avoid answering when I was asked about it because answering would immediately paint me in a worse light. Admittedly, I think I would do the same thing as a villager.

1 Like

lmao

Game was cringe

So toxic

I feel like that’s becoming a theme

1 Like

Toxic FM?

I agree, the game was very cringe. Even though we swept, there are so many things I disliked about it, I don’t even know where to start. (Though the hosts are not at fault for any of it.)

3 Likes

Is it like the salty time of the year,

The last two games I’m aware of both ended with the scum sweeping or nearly sweeping because the town has just attacked itself to death for literally no good reason

3 Likes

Oh my god, so minnie was it

When I soft-outed myself to save min at EoD3, I thought about your qualifier. I thought, “if it worked for him, it should work for me if I play it well enough.”

Well.

1 Like