[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

Well, I’m glad that you thought about your issues, so do you think you should think from another perspective to not get clouded or do you think you should get far from them and analyze somebody else?

I think a bit of both would be helpful honestly.

If you think is useful, go ahead!!!

I might as well start with a Pigeon iso and see if I’m maybe wrong about him being scum.

I’m worried that Windy is writting a long ISO and I do not know what that is about in it.

I literally said the same about you lol

I had a reason to focus on you two but I don’t actually need to focus on either of you right now; that’s why I unvoted (plus didn’t want hammer)

BTW the way that both Marl and Vulgard are treating Leafia as a pivot point when reading each other is weird

Everyone else, take a look at it and see if you notice anything.

Silviu looks like he’s struggling to get his footing with reads and at this point I am going to call it wolfy.

Ohhh that’s you, sorry for the pings

In my personal opinion a team like that would not hold up for very long because it’s literally 4 LHFs and no ringleader

I hate to say that this looks sus, but…

???

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted By Votes
Leafia EliThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, Clownzu 3/8
January Aelin, clonedcheese 2/8
Marluxion Vulgard, January 2/8
thepigeonnyc Silviu200530, Leafia 2/8
Vulgard City, Nuclear_Rehab 2/8
Nuclear_Rehab Zone_Q11 1/8
Not Voting Marluxion, WindwardAway, min 3

Wasn’t I struggling with this before this game even started zazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

You don’t have to listen to my read at all but I think Marl is town

I don’t know what that means for Vulgard or Leafia. I’m not reading their alignments based on what I assume Marl to be.

No, you usually give some reads by this point
To me it looks like you’re stuck not knowing how to handle TMI
you didn’t really give reads in Duality FM, just asked other people to give you some ideas on how to read them

For others’ reference, Silviu was a wolf there

I don’t think you should think somebody is town because of how they solve things, remember that deepwolfing exist, but I’m not saying you should doubt him starting from now rather that you should be careful at what they’re saying.

Who, Leafia? I’ve called Leafia out every single game she’s wolfed against me.

I think they’re doubting themselves here because they got annoyed at them and thought they’re scummy because of that.

And what did I do with Pigeon just now?

Ok why are you defending Leafia if you have no reads?

The quote by Eli made me laugh admittedly. Laughs

In hindsight, not liking someone’s interactions really isn’t a bad reason to vote for them.Starting to think that maybe I was a bit biased when Pigeon came onto the scene.

Never mind on him not explaining his read on me. He explains it here and I can honestly understand his concern over my slot.

Starting to wonder why I was scumreading Pigeon so hard at start of game now. I really should do these isos more often.

Here, he shows willingness to admit that he could be wrong about me being scum. I’m starting to really think that I was blinded by my tunnel on him until now and I can see why Marl thinks that I faked at least some of my reads now even though I didn’t. I’d think the same thing if I was in his place.

Yeah, I think I was definitely wrong about Pigeon in hindsight. /unvote Sorry about that Pigeon.

Because I spoke to them and at least I can think this much, don’t you think?

I have no idea tbh

Oh geez let me link that.