[VFM] Gay Mafia 3: The Game: The Movie [-666/8] ANITA BRYANT WINS

I know how to work the site

I’m just going to ISO min there, report my findings, vote, and then sleep because my head kind of hurts

@UwU get back here if you want to talk to me because I feel terrible and won’t be up too long

i have been summoned

hope you feel better

i mostly want to see where you go with the jojo game tbh, if you’re still going there

@Nightingale @min this will be y’all’s last chance to speak with me before the game ends

actually your last few messages feel like they’re leaning towards you not finishing reading jojo so ill just ask this now

why are you a villager?

this is a boring question but like, i’m struggling to see it

I’ll finish it dang it, don’t expect tons of quotes or post numbers because I am skimming, but I will do it

1 Like

this is an instance of TMI in my opinion

and like this post is just awful.

The problem is the ISO of marl is just memes and there is really no conclusion (I urge people to read this ISO themselves)

/vote min

@UwU reread min’s play this game

I’ll try to be up before the EoD, but don’t screw this up. @Nightingale or UwU if either of you are wolf then it’s likely just gg before then, but nothing else makes sense

i mean ive made it pretty clear where my mind lays rn

i’ll probably still reread the thread again before i cast my vote because i’m incapable of not overthinking things but i still think marls ISO looks by far the worst for you

i again won’t be awake for EoD if it goes to time

We both know this isn’t tmi. I was making a joke based off of the joat game.

My opinion is awful?

It is d1. Marl had an iso that consisted of mostly memes.

Like min has the most partnery interactions with marl and while I don’t like UwU’s posting style they just don’t make sense with marl and night has natural progression with marl. I can’t discount the fact that min’s “marl ISO” is just fluff and there are other weird/bad posts with little attempt to solve this game.

it makes zero sense for me to paint marl in a good light on purpose when hes my suicide bomber. I’m obviously going to be linked to him and I already am despite that fact

that’s why I’m not the last mafia here

it is not uncommon for me to be fluffy and memey. Everyone should know this by now

d1 in every game regardless of alignment I make shitty reads. It’s just me trying to solve and then seeing others reactions to said solving

D2 VOTE COUNT

Votee Votes Count
Gorta Min 1/3
Min Gorta 1/3
Not Voting Nightingale, UwU 2

EoD is 2021-01-11T15:53:00Z

just remember, if I had read this game from an outsiders perspective I likely would have a similar opinion to you, but I need you to look past that. Like from what I can tell is that your primary reasoning for believing it’s me is that marl mentions me in an odd light, suspects me and doesn’t vote me, I don’t read marl at all.
To answer those
(A) I tried pointing out that marl and night mentioning me looked very odd in my second post. Night gets a pass because they have a decent reason to ask about me, but marl doesn’t know how to read me. This is the second game we have played together in forever.
(B) I don’t have a clue as to why marl didn’t vote me despite suspecting me
( C) I didn’t read many people on d1 and I didn’t focus much on trying to read marl because I don’t know how to read marl (this is only our second game together in a while). Also that one interaction was after marl asked me a question and it’s NAI for me to respond with I’ll look into it regarding reads

reeee

also have a thought but will let you two argue more :eyes: