[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

… This hurts my head

Hey there cool people! I should be here for most of the day until EoD.

My current wagon thoughts on mole/ash wagons is that mole probably should be easier to read later down the line. I can’t say I like his attitude in the slightest, and this high-horse persona that he seems to have makes it difficult to read him without flips. That exe could improve game quality itself but I am unsure on if it hits a wolf.

ash4fun wagon is the one that I started, and they have done nothing to change my mind. They dropped a readlist but there was no other of those cases like the one they did on me. This makes it harder to actually work with his posts and so far I have about as much to go on for this slot as I did earlier. They dropped a readslist and it at least does have the consistent mindset of “solving/reasonable good” which at least is consistent, so a slightly good look, but I would want their deeper thoughts on things now that this initial stage of the game is over and we need to seriously find a good wagon.

At the moment I would be okay, with either execution, ash moreso than mole, and I am going to see if in my ISOs I can find someone to look at as another possible execution candidate.

…high horse? What the actual duck

You have a very antagonistic play style. A lot of what you say is just stirring up conflict (which you have admitted is part of your way of reading) but it often comes off as a little mean.

This isn’t meant to lambast you in any way, I just think that your playstyle makes it difficult for me to read you, until you have learned you are right/wrong on something.

Speaking of that, I would probably ask you to case someone and choose them as a wagon to push. Be careful and re-evaluate, obviously, but I want you to actively try to push a wagon with some degree of confidence. The way you handle that is probably the way I will read you the easiest.

Oops. You’re right. I think most of the reason might be that I couldn’t exactly remember my read on Wiisp, whether it was a townlean or townread. Still just a townlean though. I can see why you thought it got stronger though, but it hasn’t.

I already stated that I’m sure Wisp is scum with that self reference to meta for no reason and just generally asking weak questions.

Nah Iv used that before wagon composition is a pretty big thing to look at

I’d like to lynch in

Catlover/sulit/Wazza/Wiisp

Why would you put me and sulit in the same lynch pool.

That just seems counter productive.

What

What

damn I’m tired wtf am I even saying.

goodnight.

I hate Callmelo’s argument here and Wazza brings up a lot of good points regarding herso Callis likely to be scum Ithink. I wouldn’t exactly hate a lynch on them to be honest. Not entirely sure what to think of Mole at the moment. He’s moved to being just lightly scumleaned. As for Ash, I don’t really know what to think of them. I don’t think I like the thought of them getting them tested today though as I think they could be town. As for the interaction between Callmelo and Wazza, chances are high there’s at least one wolf in there with a decent chance of both of them being wolves. Callmelo has also moved to being my highest scumread due to her antics this game too, even higher than Wazza, so maybe they should be today’s yeet.

/vote Callmelo @Arete

Stop sheeping random people for once

Why these people Derps?

Scoooom

1 Like

Anyways give me a min

when is EoD? I almost forgot to check

Sulit because he feels slightly disconnected from the game reading his posts which reminds me of his scum meta but I won’t be sad to not Execute him today as it becalmed more obv as time passes

Wazza because his current play is honestly reminding me of replay from when we played together

Catlover because Overall I haven’t liked their tone or the way they’ve been doing sone pushes

Wiisp’s overall tone just feels off to me

3 pm est