Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

he also hasn’t really interacted with apprentice whatsoever.

i also find it strange that apprentice is just rolling over instead of calling his pushers wolves or doing anything of the sort. it’s not encouraging of omgus, i just find it strange that he wouldn’t analyze who pushed him. surely there would be opportunistic wolves there, right?

and yet, he didn’t bother with doing that. instead, he gave wolves an opportunity to shoot him, free of consequences. nobody took it, but the fact stands.

Gamer List of Mole’s w/w interactions in SFoL:

To soulshade55r:

To Light:

To Soulshade33r:

To Soulshade33r:

conclusion:

he’s not afraid to bus once it’s obvious the partner is dying, but other than that no meaningful interaction with partners

yeah, looks like we reached a similar conclusion. it’s barely there. he doesn’t want to talk to his partners. he wants to look good by pushing them when there’s an opportunity, but other than that, he leaves them alone.

the common thread between all of the non-cleared players currently alive here is that mole barely talked to all of them… with the exception of random shade on sulit (and putting her on his list of wolves.)

but i’ll develop that thought later. i need to go through his other wolfgame first. be right back.

premeditated push on his partner, wisp, in that game. this shows that he can interact with his partners if he wants to, and he keeps talking to wisp for the majority of the game. in that game, it was the wolfteam’s strategy – to have the two of them distance.

notably, his other partner, catlover, gets little to no mentions in his iso. this shows that he doesn’t like to talk to his partners unless it’s part of a plan.

let’s see if he had anything resembling a plan this game. a person he interacted with more than anyone else, perhaps in a weird way, and pushed them.

i went through his readlist and looked for weird reads but that’s okay ignore me

yeah you’re faster with the quotes than I am

I was gonna come to the conclusion that most/all of that was in direct response to something their partners said/asked. It was kinda shaky tbh.

he does this with centuries. i’m not gonna lie, this gives me huge paranoia.

he’s trying really hard to talk to centuries and push him specifically. no one else sticks out as much.

Would it be a Gamer™ plan if we just towncore everyone mole talks to more than twice?

less funny now bc I was being productive but w/e still doing it

i think it would be a gamer plan if we say that the people who mole talks to a lot in the early game are more likely to be town.

because it’s been historically true. if he interacts with his partners, it’s either an opportunistic hop-on or a plan for the long term.

the problem is that most people he talked to early on have already flipped v, but maybe there’s someone i missed.

Ok, assuming deepwolves

It makes sense for me to be W/W with him kinda?

But then they lost a wolf day 1 and mole was already kinda deep in poe so I think it’s just bad

did wisp ever push him in joat2?

@Vulgard

I would like your thoughts on this

If you said them before and I ignored them
I am sorry
But I feel like it’s immediately relevant

One other thing I would like to potentially bring up,

Do we possibly potentially ever want to try and hammer before eevee tries to blow my brains out? (& other poe use their guns)

Or would that be bad because it’s mean or doesn’t let them show their colors or smth

talks to geyde a few times early.

random post about sulit.

interacts with me quite a lot, too.

these three are responses to appel.

this post specifically looks good for appel. given how he tends to interact with his partners, i really doubt he writes this type of post about a partner.

i’m ignoring the flipped villagers he talked to.

he seems really defensive while talking to universal. i think that might just be what we need to call universal town.

pointing out that it’s the only thing he said to whysper in his first ~50 posts.

and this is the only thing he said to wazza. post 86 in his iso. out of 188.

barely talks to trochi despite trochi being a top poster.

talks to appel more. these posts also feel w/v in hindsight.

…this is about trochi. it has incredible “wolf protecting a villager” vibes. really weird post to write about a partner. would make trochi look really bad considering his future flip.
gonna say that trochi is cleared off of this (assuming she already wasn’t).

barely talks to ash as well.

already mentioned the apprentice interaction as really weird and in line with what mole has done as wolf before.

about uni. yeah, pretty sure uni looks really good here.