[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

Do you remember the time where you were trying to take over the whole thread and thunderdome yourself and Elephas and called me Elephasā€™ scumbuddy for defending them? I remember that time. Can you just attack my arguments instead of just repeating that I am a scumteam with Sulit 20 posts over with seemingly no new information? Why canā€™t I just be townreading Sulit?

[quote=ā€œCallMeIo, post:3774, topic:83078, full:trueā€]

This shows that Leafia changed their mind on me/Sulit vs you compared to yesterday.

The annoying thing is that Iā€™m not even scumreading you/Leafia that hard, although I can see a pocket coming from either side. I have already ISOā€™ed you and have yet to do Leafia however. Hopefully will have the time for that this nightā€¦ canā€™t wait.

@sulit I am curious for you to address this.

Iā€™d like more explanations.

Hey Flameo, Iā€™d love to know your reads and thoughts on the game.

Catloverā€™s slot is scummy for following reasons:

They were wagoning Ashe on day 1, who flipped town.
While this was happening Moleland, who flipped scum, was a big counterwagon.
They preemptively sniped a possible reversal on Mole, by starting a CFD on another town, Gorta (who was also one of the easiest targets as lowest poster)

Most of their analysis posts posture way too much and are more about showing contribution than getting people pushed out.

They faked a metaread on Ashe, which Sirderps called them out on.

They were one of the latest on Molelandā€™s wagon with an exaggerated ATEing reason. Like they could have set that up with Mole being intentionally annoying.

Elephas had them trending down in reads and they were killed that night.
SirDerpsAlot had them as scum since day 1 and they were killed last night.

Gorta used this defense too. If youā€™re using the same defense as him, and youā€™re town, then I pity you. That didnā€™t work for the last villager, what makes you think itā€™s going to work for you?

That would indeed be helpful.

Are you basing your reads on what Io thinks? Independent reads where?

Yeah, weā€™ve already yeeted gorta partially on that basis, Iā€™m not doing that again.

Sulitā€™s wim has beenā€¦ fairly consistent, actually? At least the way I see it. I donā€™t understand.

No? I townread her at EoD. There was no indication that I would flip my read completely.

I could kinda see that?

Thing is, your reasoning for yeeting both, especially Sulit, doesnā€™t hold up.

Derps NK makes sense as a JOAT hunt. I literally have the only pelt in the game and everyone townreads me, yet Iā€™m still alive. They donā€™t think Iā€™m JOAT.

Think back to the katze kill. Their top scumread was a villager. They were not posting as much as we are all accustomed to. They still got killed.

I really donā€™t think the wolves are killing the people who scumread them this game.

Leafia/Io vs sulit/Centuries :thinking:

PK and Intensify kinda on the sidelines.

I will organize a readslist tonight. Gotta work now.

Iā€™m going to feel really bad if youā€™re a wolf writing this, but this case looks convincing.

1 Like

It seems we both agree on our reads on CatLoverā€™s slot, although our reasonings are different.

My reasoning was the basis that PK and CatLoverā€™s slots basically feel as if theyā€™re two different people (While they are, you get the point Iā€™m trying to make)

Doublecheck it please, I didnā€™t go back and doublecheck some of these facts by rereading posts, but just gathered it overtime to keep it in mind.

Look, if this gamestate continues, final 5 is going to be something like Leafia/Io/sulit/PK/Wazza and we are never getting the wolves at this rate. Instead of tunneling each other, I would like you all to re-evaluate everyone. Iā€™m trying to take things from scratch today, and Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll be able to re-read the entire game, but I will strive to view everyone objectively.

Everything CatLover has done, (notably):

Elephas, who I believe is now dead, was called out by CatLover because they voted Moleland. It honestly seemed like they wanted to avoid attention on scum earlygame (Which you can tell by their take on memeing during this game)

I will say, their posts are really along butā€¦looking back on them, they feelā€¦filled with repeating points as if they were made to look like theyā€™re doing a lot of work.
Additionally, they didnā€™t like Katzeā€™s slot.
CatLover attempted a CFD from Ash (A player they suspected from the start of the day) towards Gorta, who was also Town.
Flameo and CatLover agreed on a lot of things, including my existence. They were the reasons for my lynch not occuring in the past few days.
They placed Moleland on their top scumreads, keep in mind this does not matter as Moleland was a top scumread for most players.
Earlier they top townreaded Vulgard, now they were having doubts.
They pushed hard on Mole, but looking back on it and if you ISO it yourself, something feels off about it.

Moleland did this in a game where they were scum, unsure if they would know that or not.

And then we switch to PK who I wonā€™t add to this post.

why am I going to be in final 5? Iā€™m literally in everybodyā€™s PoE?

Exactly. If youā€™re town, wolves never kill you.

But, Iā€™ll be lynched? Thereā€™s no way to defend myself if a wagon hits me and Iā€™m 100% sure everyone knows this by now.

ā€¦Exactly. Wolves want a potential easy misyeet wagon for final 5.

Fair enough.

Although, I feel like we will hit a scum today or tomorrow, I doubt weā€™ll keep going down the line.

/vote PsychoKang

I made my mind, my vote is going to sit here for now.

Vote Target Voted By Votes
sulit Leafia, CallMeIo 2/5
Leafia Vulgard 1/5
PsychoKang Flameo, Centuries, Wazza 3/5