[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

If youā€™re a villager here, your job is to clear yourself and help us find the last wolf. By letting yourself get misyeeted nearly instantly, youā€™re not doing either.

What can I do? I know Iā€™m gonna get yeeted today because of yesterdayā€™s interactions so Iā€™ve pretty much given up. Iā€™d rather die here than become a super easy mislonch target later on

if intensify flips town flavor boutta be like

ā€œintensify the cat after defending a DOG o_O decided to jump off the plank after seeing what happened to Gorta regarding Mole o_Oā€

3 Likes

ā€¦Even if you do get yeeted in the end, isnā€™t it better to at least do something instead of just caving in? Every post you write is a post written by a villager, reducing the percentage of wolf posts in the thread.

Wolves are just gonna push me, what else can I do? I make a read, wolf disregards it and calls me scum or something. If I die right now, great for wolves, they have one extra night, if survive right now, great, easy mislonch later on for like L5

If itā€™s not Intensify, Iā€™m lowkey thinking itā€™s Wazza, and re-eval if itā€™s neither.

I do not want to yeet Intensify before hearing from the JOAT and the other players still alive.

I also expect a goddamn apology. Iā€™ve been on the right wagon 3/4 days (and voted gorta d3 knowing he was possibly town but not confident in a CFD) and I have not harddefended scum, always town, yet people still tunnel the people I defend. Itā€™s frustrating.

ā€¦Thereā€™s only one wolf alive, and six villagers. We have two misyeets.
Whatā€™s with the defeatist attitude?

Iā€™ve literally said, Iā€™ve lost all hope in myself after yesterdayā€™s interactions. Like please just kill me so I donā€™t become a misyeet later on

Thereā€™s only one wolf who can possibly push you. Help us find them.

1 Like

Just because I wrote a case on you doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t change my mind. I voted PK and pushed him even though I townread CatLover (because everyone else did, for good reason).

look intensify

you probably die today! tough luck but you know what?

Game doesnā€™t end when you die, come on help us find the potential last wolf so you have your redemption arc!

Iā€™m open to Wazza being the yeet, tbh.
or you because Iā€™m highkey paranoid that youā€™ve just been pocketing me this whole game

I donā€™t really feel like it, Iā€™m sorry.
Just please kill me off and save me from this mess. Iā€™d rather forget all of this rather than endure it

vul i think youā€™re over estimating the amount ive pocketed you :^)

i trust elephasā€™ read on you more than mine thats probably it

I shouldnā€™t be townreading this.

I forbid anyone else from voting until everyone has checked in and shared thoughts.

Why wonā€™t anyone end meā€¦

Because weā€™re trying to solve the game, not trying to quickyeet someone who can still be a villager.

Look, if youā€™re a wolf, and you want to die this badly, just openwolf and itā€™s GG. Instead of playing like this, I mean. Make it faster for everyone.

If youā€™re a villager, donā€™t do it, and help us find the last wolf. You can do it. Itā€™s not like the other villagers havenā€™t been horribly wrong.

Leafia and Io were tunneling Flameo, a villager, too. But Iā€™m sure they will try to help us solve the game if they are villagers.

But likeā€¦ I donā€™t have anything else. Iā€™ve lost all hope, I feel like an idiot after yesterday and I feel like I canā€™t make any good reads anymore while being top lonch.