[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

…Yes?

She keeps saying she wants me voted and is encouraging others to join my wagon.

I did it for the memes.

Considering I was pinged 10 minutes before I actually spoke, yes. I have read.

Your meta is p distinct
As scum you either don’t rlly do much and aim to get townread and as town you actually do things

You haven’t really done anything and I’m waiting for you to actually post reads

Why’d you even sign up for the game if you didn’t plan on playing as a certain role :\

In actuality, you’re one of the players I’m not a fan off so far, but then again, I don’t know how you act.

Why does that make her a wolf?

Having the most posts is NAI and I’ve been trying to solve the game a bit. Like I’ve said several times now, Wiisp claimed Katze an openwolfer just because Katze joked about saying something in the scumchat which I find reeks of agenda and Centuries called a wolfy play like that a townie one that is his reason for townreading Wiispy.

Current talking points are all pretty

ehhh

I’d like for us to have gone away from Wazza/Leafia soon tbh

1 Like

Annnnnd anyway you said you don’t feel like playing as vanilla mafia anyways

So I’m not wrong either???

My ‘meta’ doesn’t really exist. I just do whatever I feel like in all games.

…Why didn’t you ask for that then?

I’ll play it, it’s just that I won’t have fun with my lack of mechanics.

I’m fine with Vanilla Mafia since I have someone to talk to.

But what I don’t like is playing on Alts, that was the main part.

Can we just stop talking about what I like and don’t like playing as? It’s not contributing towards the game.

I shouldn’t have to :^)

Hey wait this reminds me of something

1 Like

I never said they couldn’t be a misreading villager. It’s very possible that they’re both villagers.

Honestly I’d give Centuries and Vulgard town leans just for calling me town
:upside_down_face:

cool

I’m waiting for readz

Wazza’s mindset is toxic as either alignment
but the fact that he claimed vanilla, is > Rand town

If you’re talking about the fact I did the same thing as Replay then no, it’s just what I do every game.
I prefer to be asked for my reads than state them because they’re usually shit.

I feel insulted but it’s true.

agree

You’re misreading what I’m saying then. I’m not saying that them being W/W is a certainty/. Only that it’s a possibility. What makes you so certain there’s absolutely no chance of both of them being scum?

if you’re still tlaking about me/wisp

well ive seen my pm to begin with

Having the most posts is NAI if the posts are useful. I could find many examples of unnecessary posts that could one-hundred percent be combined into larger posts, rather than one-liners, or not posted at all!

I understand this is a wolfread, on an individual level.

But this read is not based on the individual. You are assuming that Wisp is scum, for this read. I can’t think of any other ways to ask you to give me quotes from Centuries that are scummy on an individual level.
Yes, quotes. I want evidence to support your claims.

I agree. We seem to be going in circles, and I would appreciate if Ash responded to my questions, or if Wazza provided content so we could analyze them.

Of course you’d say that.