[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

Thatā€™s fine.
I just donā€™t believe he should be the elimination for today.

Sequence of events:

• I make two gut reads with some reasoning
  • I tell CatLover they will be first for me to read
  • CatLover points out contradiction with above
  • I explain that the first two ā€œdonā€™t countā€ for the purpose of first read
  • people misunderstand
  • I further explain that I try do an in-depth read on everyone D1, and he would be first of that.

Notice that at no point do I actually intentionally say that the two gut reads are worthless or bad, at least not more than any read at that stage in the game can be.

Letā€™s try again:

I was not trying to cancel my previous posts.
People thought I was trying to cancel my previous posts.
I woulnā€™t like it if someone actually were trying to cancel their previous posts.

comprende?

yes, thank you for clearing that up

do it

that is fair

You have too many null reads Kat you MONGREL

how do you know how many nullreads i have or donā€™t have when iā€™ve only publicly expressed my opinion on like three players

because you havenā€™t expressed your opinion on everyone but like three players

anyone*

anyways it is now sleep time for me

Iā€™ll probably get to isos and stuff around 1 tomorrow maybe

cya!

you got me there

i donā€™t have too many reads as ive been kind of occupied irl for personal things

and i wasnt planning on going super high effort this game anyway

ill probably have more before EoD since it looks like everybodys posted a bit

except gorta with their 1 post

ok u get a pass but if day 2 you do nothing big trouble

i dont want a pass because thatā€™ll just encourage me to be lazier than i already am :^)

after i sleep ill probably reread everything and see where i am

1 Like

Sure.

I voted Moleland to receive a response to this question. I would have voted Vulgard but he mentioned he was leaving the thread, so I placed him in my FoS group. Those under the ā€œfinger of suspicionā€ are people I suspect, but am not voting. Hence why Mole is not listed there.

Because they did not respond to my questions, when they were very clearly present in the thread. I voted them and re-sent the questions, with a ping. I donā€™t see an issue with this.

At this point in the game I vote for reactions, as well as incentive to respond to questions. Vulgard stated he was ā€œgoing to sleepā€ so I would rather not wasteā€¦ 8+ hours on a train that will not yield any results. I have better things to do with my time.

Indeed it did not. Is there a problem with that? I got a response, and I asked another question.

My votes line up perfectly with my thoughts. I hope my explanations above show you this.

This response has a genuine feel, and makes logical sense - I do understand subconsciously paying more attention to players that posted more recently. I also do think it is hypocritical of me to call you out for not seeing Catā€™s early-game posts, when I missed sulitā€™s vote on Leafia at the start of this game.

I will, however, be staying here until I see your analysis on the ā€œisominiwalls,ā€ or at least until I find a better place to park.

Nonchalant attitude. I do like that katze is not forcing reads when prompted. Natural progression is always better than creating a case out of thin air.

The only one we are missing so far is Gorta right?

Indeed.

Hm. Looking at the ā€œFrequent Postersā€ section is interesting. I feel like I have done a lot more than the postcount shows. Twenty-four posts in comparison to Leafiaā€™s ninety-eight is quite a big difference.

What is the average postcount for a game like this? It already feels high.

Day 1 or Grand Total?

I was mostly curious about an average 48-hour day on this site. We are ~10 hours into the day, and at ~600 posts. At this rate we will be atā€¦ near 2500 at the end of this day. That seems very high. This is normal?

This site is known to have high activity.
This is very normal.

1 Like

Canā€™t sleep and this list seems reasonable to me. I have to admit that Wiisp has been improvingving a bit and Iā€™m starting th o wonder if I was misguided in calling them scum. As for yet targets, I donā€™t really have anyone that I think would make a good one yet, although I donā€™t exactly hate the thought of a Mole yet. If I had a GTH and had to pick a yeet target right now, it would be him.