[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
sulit katze 1/8
Leafia sulit, Elephas 2/8
katze CatLover 1/8
Elephas Leafia 1/8

Elephas already seems to be trying to get a mislynch off on me. That’s my impression of things anyway.

All of us in this thread could be Town!
The scum could be the zero posters!

It’s 15 minutes into the game! Why are you so serious already? (This is not a rhetorical question, I would very much like an answer!)

Do you believe in this? Or is it sarcasm.

Also I missed the vote on you. I only remembered seeing a vote on katze at the beginning of this day.

With that in mind, your response is fine.

However, this is interesting. We are so early into this game, and it is a singular vote. What makes you feel this way?

Because that’s how I play. I play serious from the very beginning aside from my first post. No matter what my alignment is.

Waaaaazaaaaaaaa where’d you gooo

Easy. You tried to make it look like I was calling Katze town and then instantly voted for me. It’s pretty obvious that I never said anything about Katze.

Away from the thread. :cry:

Sulit voted for me, not Katze. I was calling myself a villager there.

i guess i’ll do the RQS thing

(this is to everyone) what is your last completed game and what did you learn from it?

also, @CatLover @CallMeIo @Elephas @Flameo how experienced are you four, since i’ve never played with any of you?

for myself, my last game was FoL29 and i learned (again) that reads > mechanics

and if someone feels like an obvious wolf, don’t let them get away just because they had a few okay posts and they’re one of the only people playing

Last game was same as yours and I learned not to even soft my role D1.

If you missed the vote on me and realized that it was a mistake of yours, why haven’t you unvoted? @Elephas

I have been playing Mafia on internet forums for about 2 and a half years now! I have played Mafia with friends IRL for a lot longer than that, but i’m not sure if that counts :smile_cat:!

1 Like

uh

cop 13

1 Like

sulit what did you learn

spill the beans

nothing I am fucking great

3 Likes

So you don’t believe that I missed sulit voting you? What makes you think I am attempting to put suspicion on you this early? What would I gain from it? Your wording makes me think you view me as scum rather than a mislead villager.

I am merely voting for reactions at this point in the game, and I seem to have hit a pressure point.

I have played in a Discourse setting before, and have played 10-15 games of forum mafia. This is my first game in quite a few months, however, and the latest was a minimash. I have learned that I have a tendency to confbias myself into reads, especially late into the game. I hope to work on this.

Because I dislike your OMGUS and strange reasonings.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Let’s have a good game y’all.

1 Like

I do scumlean you right now and while it’s possible that you missed Sulit’s second vote, I find it doubtful given how early in the day it was and the fact that you didn’t unvote as soon as you realized your mistake. I find it hard to believe that a villager wouldn’t unvote and it sounds like you’re using BS reasoning to keep your vote on me. What makes you so sure I’m not a villager that just thinks they see a portential wolf trying to push them into a mislynch?