[VFM] JoaT^2 - Dead Chat

I don’t want to know, but thank you.

1 Like
Summary

brb converting Vul into scum

the fact you kept PR cover the way you did as a VT who knew the result on them could only be accurate in exactly one world is impressive enough as is

Summary

shes so fucking good i love my sister

shes my favorite sister

sulit is replaced, sorry sulit

Summary

god i fucking wish vul was a wolf now LMAO

1 Like

That was part of the goal.

I’m glad I at least accomplished that

Even though I haven’t done too much else this game
I tried as hard as I could to keep myself in JoaT PoE

3 Likes

which means you’ve done more than the average villager in a PR-centric game on this site

1 Like

no please

please no, vulgard

I can say with complete certainty that there is at least one wolf on Moleland’s wagon at the end of the day.

There is zero way wolves allow their buddy to die without attempting to gather some towncred.

looks at nearly every victorious wolfteam in Champs hardbussing one partner to deepwolf

1 Like

Excellent.

This does bring a smile to my face.

Btw guys, avoiding quoting the game directly like this as it shows you as typing in game that can be angleshot

1 Like

I think I may actually cry if we lose this game.

wouldn’t be your fault, you were widely townread and were incorrectly killed in a PR hunt

Summary

vuls gonna clear all the wolves isnt he

he literally recognized wisp/mole being W/W

:frowning:

1 Like

You will if the scum follow my suggestion of killing Vul before he can reassess and people sheep his reads

1 Like

That was the whole point of my charge of the light brigade

This town is not strong.
I don’t know who will take over once Vulgard dies.

Flameo?
Flameo has suspicion on him and I don’t think people will agree with his pushes. But I really do think this player is a townmember.

The only person left who is very obviously town is Vulgard, yet watch people have deepwolf paranoia and ignore the post I made specifically for if I died.

Oh i’m misgendering Flameo.

her*

People should listen to me and follow derps

id say the wolves are going for SPKs but they killed me n1 :wowee:

I’m going to do an Isolation-dive on Moleland.

1 Like
Summary

Derps has been right about everything except town reading me

I will have to do this with screenshots, so people don’t think I’m quoting their posts.

1 Like