[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

I’m laying in bed so I’ll prob pass out in a few minutes

Poss was obvtown imo and I feel like an idiot letting them get lynched, but why the hell vote yourself while people are typing seriously cmon dude

Priestess really doesn’t feel town

Htm dying doesn’t surprise me actually

Him voting himself was rlly bad tbh, i only voted him to l-1 cuz i assumed no one wld quickhammer and risk revealing as scum. I wasnt at all set on lynching a gonzales lol.

Idk i want everyones thoughts tbh. Including bloody italys.

His eod was so town

And he just lets himself diie, sigh

Whatever, I guess we’re one off lylo and half my townreads are now dead

Lucky for me I’m pretty sure I have a game winning PoE

Italy/Priestess/Tan preferably in that order

I’m not confident in Tan but I’m more confident in Hippo and Marshal being town than her

Italy is scum

Id rather hang italy today over priestess.

Tunneling 2 townies and giving 0 reasons for it seems p stupid as scum.

Who started the possessed wagon

Priestess?

My eyes are about to die

I have a theory that would make Italy town but I want to hear him talk before I give him an out

Gn, if I wake up to a quick Lynch I’m gonna scream

:^) my marshal quota

I was doing game review with eevee and was scrolling thread on the side

For the record I was gonna CFD to katze because I had a whole fucking hour left but possessed quickhammeres

I… don’t think so? I’m not sure? I blindfolded myself on getting Hippolytus lynched, and if I can’t lynch him, then the person who would be the most likely scum together with him…

1 Like

I had mercstess locktowned but priestess’s last ~12 or so hours were an honest to god trainwreck

2 Likes

Htms first vote lol

Do u still think im scum?

Agreed. I messed up.
I and Merc were really hoping that Isaac flips scum
@Hippolytus I don’t know tbh. Apparently my reads are shit. I still know that I have you as scumread from D1 on, but if I could be honest with myself, that changed in the last few days.

1 Like

Your… ISO’s and read throughs of the game are really useful >.>

I did a useful iso.