[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

im not sure which one of you two is scum

why would i vote first

Actually, why is Dat trying to get each of us to vote first?

We are all in the same vote, u drop all prior reads at final three. I need someone to vote first and based on your last post about memes makes me think ur the good starter vote

Hang on… Hosts, if myself or the other town voted town up, would that just end the game since we couldn’t get the scum lynch anymore?

you were both townreads for me literally yesterday

i was a scumread to you both

you both either have to trust me or not trust me

why the hell would i vote first?

Mechanical questions should be asked in classcards.

As Final 3s work. The first person to vote gets omgus voted by the other person, that way we dont have a three way tie. Im hoping for one of you to either vote me and leave Tan now in the decision as my gutread on Kat still feels right, or vote not me So I can end this

Fair enough.

https://i.imgur.com/9XMKyB6.png

tfw datbird wants me to vote first

yeah i do lolcat

tfw idk whos scum

whichever one of you two is town

if you vote me you lose

that’s all i really have to say for myself

actually, i can post the wallpost i wrote for marshal

as then u dont have the controlling vote in the end as I dont trust you enough

Okay, so game does not insta-end if town misvotes. Arete says that they’re not doing that because not ending the game would signal that mafia either voted or was voted against.

Marshal, if you vote me you WILL lose the game. I don’t care about how much science you put into your reads because they’re wrong.

Unless your master plan was to fool Tan/DatBird into thinking that you’d vote me at LyLo (which is what I initially thought when you asked for my trust) then abort it.

I’m writing this before the day starts, so I don’t know who’s alive right now. Probably DatBird, Marshal, and I.

DatBird is a slot we cleared way too early in hindsight, Jeremy didn’t really do anything except look really towny that one time. DB has posted content but he hasn’t been that same locktown that Jeremy was.

Tan subbed into a basically AFK slot and posted a LOT of words. But her reads have all been pretty much spot on. If this slot is town (AKA, if this slot is dead) then well fucking done Tan your reads were really good except on my slot, but you scumread DB so… you were on the right track. Or you were just pushing agenda the entire game lol

Seriously though, if I’m scum where’s my agenda? My only real pushes were on Kai and Italy, and yeah Kai flipped town(I still stand by that push) but there’s several days of no agenda from me. If I’m scum I accomplished nothing for multiple days. I was actively defending Possessed because they were obvtown to me (heck you again for self slamming, btw) so I really don’t get it

I doubt this gets through to you because, quite frankly, your ego is too big. No offense, but I’m mildly aggravated that I have to write this at all. This is why I wanted to self lynch myself two different times.

Well, on the bright side, at least I get to say I told you so when I flip.

PS: I really was reconsidering Priestess yesterday. I just didn’t know who to pick between Tan and DB (in hindsight, DB for sure) and I wanted Marshal to be right for his own sake.

the fact marshal died makes this entire post basically null but whatever, heres my thought process at like 3am

vote me then

Im willing to allow tan decide

im scared to vote

im very scared

my votes have been god awful this entire game

and right now im not that much more sure that tan is town than you are

yesterday i should have pushed to get you lynched

would Scum!Tan clear Priestess?

would Scum!DB allow Tan to decide who to vote?

i don’t think either of these two things are inherently scummy

so one of them is wifom

which one is wifom

Im about to just vote you at this point