[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

look how many times ive self voted, jokingly openwolved, hell im even lolcatting at LyLo

in FoL24 i was scared to look any hint of bad

here im embracing it

Now Kat if Im looking at ur past games, would u be interested in one of mine?

but now we’re at lylo and i have to actually not look bad for once as to not throw this entire game for town

ill skim a datbird ISO, sure

Scum removed everyone outside of Kat’s PoE while the lynches were inside of Kat’s PoE. Ultimately, Kat ends up with two people that are basically tied for him (Dat and myself). Now, this seems like it would work with Kat being scum because he wouldn’t want to leave a townread alive and make the lynch pool smaller come F3. But he could have managed that by leaving Hippo up. Hippo didn’t make sense as a nightkill, and if he wanted to frame Priestess with the nightkills, he could have picked a few other targets.

starting scum datbird. I technically replaced in but it was N0

were you town or scum in this game?

host and ongoing

well you’re acting very different to your host meta

(yeah yeah ill stop joking, let me check sfol55)

If we look at this as Datbird being the scum, however, it lines up because Dat was pushing the scumteam of Italy/Kat, knowing that Italy was scum, in an effort to push shade onto Kat and Priestess at the same time. It got a Priestess lynch yesterday and I was mistrusting Kat that whole time.

@Tangeld have u had any scum games on this site or is this ur first?

I am enjoying my streak of no scum games on this site. Love the loaded question as well. Really shows what you think of my reading comprehension.

So realistically if im ignoring all reads, its a 50% chance win if i pick one of you now. But if i go off meta I feel like I raise that slightly.

but theres also the meta that I always lose final 3s, as I suck at them

Okay, I’m leaning toward Dat being scum. Between the NKA looking like Kat’s been left as clueless townie and the insistence that Kat and I vote before he does, it all works as him trying to breed confusion heading into F3.

then vote me

I think i saw enough from fol 24

Kat, I saw you typing. What did you have to add?

i was gonna make a joke

im also half reading DBs SFoL55 game

Well Ill give you time, but i would hurry as my vote Tan button is calling my name

I don’t like this. It feels like you’re trying to pocket Kat here.