[VFM] Mountainous Arson - (12/15) - Completed - Town Wins

Magnus isn’t even in my three strongest scumreads, he’s null for me at this point.

ah k

Basically thinking my towncore at this point is {Marshal/Maxwell}/Kai/Hja/Vul/Sulit. If I had to tier it it would be Hja/Vul/{your slot}/Sulit/Kai in that order.

We need to agree on a lynch

Jake is probably the best as he’s a consensus scumread and though he is in my PoE he’s the weakest out of the four, but in this gamestate i don’t see ici/magnus/ici be seriously considered for a lynch

I’ll be honest and say that Jake is probably just a meta read so if anybody has a game from Jake where he posts as much as this and is a wolf that’d be dandy because I’ve literally never paid attention to him in any game ever.

/unvote
/vote Icibalus @Luxy

Kind of feeling an Ici CFD at this point based on current threadstate re:Jake.

sfol 00 he is top poster

(as starting scum)

Me atm

Town

Hja
Vul
Kai
Arete
sulit
magnus
ici
eevee
monkumalice
kyo
maxi
jake
shurian
geyde

scum

I don’t think threadstate reads of the typical “dead air dead villager” kind would work on Jake because if I saw him on my wolfteam I would basically just let him die if he was pushed. This basically happened in Zombie Apocalypse if my memory serves me correctly.

everyone is townreading me

you’re extremely good at getting youself townread, to be fair

and often deserving of it

You’re actually making reads and some of them are actually quite good (you caught on to vul v faster than i did) so i mean

/vote Ici

My reasons for this vote have been stated in my ISO of him.
Obvious shading of a villager and plus an attempted pocket

i think this flip spews at best 2 people of being town as I don’t think Ici would be buddy buddy with a wolfmate

dude
I was wrong
apparently changing your mind makes all your previous wolfreads instantly “shadethrowing” instead of reads.

not to mention he softed wolf as a joke

literally not wolfy

TFW you’re wondering why there are only 3 VCs and then you remember there’s a co-host

I’d honestly expect wolves here to outright bus him if he’s W and going to be the lynch, rather than completely ignoring him, and I’m TRing Sulit pretty strongly which would make Geyde the only plausible bus vote … and he’s now on you instead.