Might not have been the case, but eh

OPM themed FM when.

Oh I just realized OPM meant one punch man. I gotta watch that

I can do it eventually, but since MU did it I’m going to wait a bit

1 Like

EEEE I wasn’t mafia

Also, I never use a wolf emoji for sarcasm :wolf:

sigh

would you like an explanation of why scumclaiming is anti-town?

For now it is, but if I make it NAI, then you can’t use meta against me.

‘I’ll take anti-town things and make them NAI for my alignment! They are still anti-town, but at least they will be NAI for my alignment. That should be good!’

…This is a flawed line of thinking.

4 Likes

It’s anti-town regardless of your personal meta

sigh

1 Like

But people were saying “Only scum Jake does X” and that’s why I was mainly scumread.

Also, like, you should not be acting intentionally scummy as town to make things easier for yourself when you roll scum

that’s Bad, Actually

3 Likes

…if you think that’s the only reason people were scumreading you I’m not really sure how to help you?

That’s the main reason I saw.

“Oh Jake said X and in his 2 scumgames he said X therefore he is scum”

I intentionally wrote a scummy opener to make mafia tempted to mislynch me, nothing after that was in any way intentionally scummy though

That’s the thing though. As long as you seem pro-town you are going to be read as town and that’s good for both alignments. So you should never try to be anti-town because that doesn’t help as either alignment.

This is the simplest way I can put it.

1 Like

However, being Pro town is in my scum meta.

Have you considered caring less about imitating your meta and more about helping your faction?

That’s because people felt the need to read every player d1 and convince themselves that that is actually AI

Throw this meta into garbage bin.

2 Likes