ez"

Can’t quote from Triple Threat 2 but he did joke there as scum. :thinking:

Didn’t joke in LotR…

• where he was town - just to clarify.

He didn’t joke in Overwatch…

…where he was also town.

:thinking:

/vote MaximusPrime

I defended him at first but there is some solid meta evidence right there.

If this is the game where he decided to switch things up then this is pretty damn unfortunate.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You’re probably town
Since I’m voting you

Also vul can you answer this?

I… don’t think I can, really. I don’t think about what content my posts will generate, I just try to make them meaningful. Especially since Geyde asked for it and he does have a point about it being +EV as town to reduce fluff to a minimum.

Do you want to create towncore with me

:eyes:
\o/
Let’s get doused.

/vote maxi
Ok you are in towncore

From 1 to 10 How happy you are I am not scumreading And voting you anymore?

1. It seems you got what you wanted from that questioning and I’m happy about that.

The differences between town!Max and scum!Max’s openings are so glaring it’s hilarious. Like… really? Has he really not fixed that for over a year? That’s kinda weird to me. Would he do that again here?

I’m having some doubts, honestly. It feels too easy. Everyone and their mother is scumreading Max.
:confused:

Do you think he was aware of that meta?

He should be… it’s pretty obvious especially since these are his first posts. It’s not something he did in the middle of the match.

I was the only person who even tried defending Max (outside from Kyo slowly flipping his read) and that’s why I feel a little iffy. To be fair though, half of the playerlist hasn’t spoken yet.

But he never changed it during those times Why would he suddenly change it now