[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

Last game all my reads were lhf and i made no effort to push anyone other than self-pres but “lol Hippo meming and doesn’t care so town”.

Now that I think about it, his reason for voting me is a bit weird. I kinda overlooked it because the initial push on me felt mostly villagery to me.

/dayvig DatBird, Amelia, CRichard, sulit

ez gg. I just sniped at least 2 wolves.

It’s so easy to abuse meta as scum

thanks nappy <3

All shots fair except Amelia

i dont really have any big scumreads rn TBH besides maybe italy from earlier and a light wolfread on sulit for what others have already laid out.

which is kind of a problem but nobody i’ve engaged with is overtly wolfy unlike last game

someone making bad meta read=meta doesnt work

someone making bad read = reads are good but their read was bad

Voting/wolfreading Amelia at this point is equivalent to doing that to the 0-posters.
Give her time and lynch/poison her if she does nothing. I guarantee you she has 0 problems with trying to help as V.

This is also lol

Amelia just kinda popped in and then popped out. Is this an activity read? Yeah kinda.

Amelia is treading near scumland but I think soon we will find out how exactly I should read her.

Anyone with half a brain can fake their meta.

it might just be because of a different game-veiwpoint then last game but also IMO because nobody really pops out of wolfy

/vote CRichard

anyone with half a brain can fake their game and be immune to all reads

wut

because this is just text anyone can type it

then why r u using meta as one of your main arguments against me.

you know i could easily go "RANDOM TOWNIE 1 AND 2 ARE WOLVES. DIE WOLVES WOLVES WOLVES!!! :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m not using meta lol.

I really don’t think you’re using stuff that’s actually AI to read Marshal, Hippo. Pretty sure I’ve said this before.

think again