[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

lemme look at that 1

Take: DatBird/Squid has a wolf

Discuss.

Why that specific two

1 Like

I’m sure there are more examples of town wagons with scum votes than no scum votes. I didn’t say that town wagons without scum exist. It simply doesn’t happen as often as town wagons with scum votes.

Then why should I believe that Napoleon and Marshal are scum for pushing you

The first vote: 10:30 AM

Not only 12 minutes later, we have this ^

wagon sits for a while and then gets this ^

and this ^

hint @CRichard564

Every single person who voted here and arete were all town

Least townie people out of my shaders

That’s it? Not because of any interactions or lack thereof? Not because of any form of reads we may or may not have?

ack one of the worst things i would do with my old playstle was call everyone who scumread me a wolf

stop

someone’s read on you does not make them significantly more likely to be a wolf or villager unless their reasoning shows otherwise

2 Likes

I’m trying to resist the urge to bump up Nappy and Marshal to townier just because CRich’s arguments are so terrible

just because there exists a bad argument that someone is scum doesn’t make them a villager

you can maybe elaborate why squid and dat aren’t townie

but if you think the wolf PoE is “people who don’t like me” you are playing wrong

Because you’re mafia.

I thought katze was in this game but I just realized they aren’t that makes me sad

How are my arguments terrible? You only say so because you’re mafia Arete.

we are still arguing with Crichard because?

the same reason people argue with emilia

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Why? Amelia isn’t the only wolf if they are a wolf. I said I did believe that there was potential scum shading me

your entire argument is ‘they are pushing me therefore they have to be scum’

1 Like

because there is difinitive proof that just because someone is town and being voted does not mean their voters are always or even likely wolves

You don’t listen to a word I say anyway. Why do you talk to me?