[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

I think derps has high village equity for eevee’s push on him.

Emilia im not sure
i am gonna reread vul’s take on that slot

The problem I’m having is like

eevee was pushing Derps

and Amelia was pushing CRich

and so that would make the team just Hippo/Emilia? but their interactions really don’t feel W/W

so probably someone was bussing (or my Alice tinfoil was correct)

I remeber vul townread emelia and derps
same with alice

i deffo don’t think those are both wolves unless they are intentionally going and killing those who townread them because… uhh… ??

1 of them at most is wolf. Derps i’m not really feeling because of eevee’s push on him and while i thin Emilia has scum equity but so does most of the ppl alive.

I kinda beleive amelia was in antispew at that point.

lemme read dand quote things from that perspective.

hmm this kinda stands out to me.

Who’s at what votes

I think my wagon is the biggest so far today.

Amelia didn’t bother to push him. She just put a vote on CRich and then left early on. I wouldn’t call that to be not distancing.

That makes him look worse, tbfh.

yeah that’s what im saying

seems like it was shade-without-voting with a vote once called out on

1 Like

Emilia… really is an oddball here, tbh. They’ve been playing the game, but they’ve spent the entire damn time sitting in the sidelines.

i’ve let Crich slide for a while because his “only mafia push me and i was pushed by mafia so im locktown”

but right now im going to want a better argument.

did he react this way to votes like this in Sfol58 or evo?

I’m back at thinking Emilia’s town here, surprisingly enough.

I really doubt she was in antispew at that point, like, if you compare the first post you quoted to the start of the serious push on her, that post was like 300 posts earlier

I’m basically at Derps>Emilia>Hippo/CRich in regards to V>W.

In SFoL 58 I remember him being like ‘I understand why people are suspicious of me because I was jailed with 1 death but I am actually Nightwatch’

in Evo he posted once and got lynched while he was sleeping for things Ici had done

about where im at

the issue I’m having with CRich is like

why, as a wolf, does CRich start casing Andrej when he’s already going to die to poison???

like, that is the weirdest possible push from a mafia perspective

yeah so i skimmed his iso in virtuous and i don’t see a similar reaction at all. Not even really on a smaller scale.

which is weird

I mean it’s not a hard or bold push or one that has really many possible ramifications.