[VFM] Purgatory III: The Reckoning! Finale. Demons Win!

VC

Voted Voters Votes
Wazza Zone 1/5
Zone Raven 1/5
darth_tabor Anagram 1/5

little less than 5 hours remain for this phase

And who are you to declare what I do and don’t believe in? Your slot might be the one who talks the most, but it doesn’t mean that you have the power to stuff your agenda into my mouth.

Why would now be a pivotal moment? In the worst case scenario where we send a demon off to heaven, the game will still continue anyway.

The substance maybe very little, but I choose to believe those reads nonetheless.

I already made my own reads, and I just want someone to move over to heaven as soon as possible so we can move on to the next phase.

I thought that everyone have somehow already agreed on sending Wazza to heaven, but apparently that wasn’t the case, which is rather disappointing since I thought that y’all would’ve already made your reads in the 200 posts that I skipped.

I don’t need to make myself look villager for two reasons:

1. Only scum would focus on themselves rather than anyone else.
  2. Everyone else other than you is a ******* slanker. I literally don’t need to make myself towny when everyone else is no different than a slanking scum.

*****, get your facts straight. That “some crap” is my contribution, and if you don’t like it, then send me down to hell!

1. You are a damn hypocrite.
  2. I was not chosen. I volunteered because nobody else wanted to go. Your argument of me being experienced… I deny it.
  3. I don’t need to step up; EVERYONE needs to step up, and I don’t see… anyone. I just see you talking, and everyone else is just… not talking.

…okay. I guess I am being adopted right now.

@Anagram / @Raven
@Yawn
@darth_tabor

I will aid you by sending darth to heaven, and by sending Wazza to hell.

*****, try me. I got blacklisted for gamethrowing in SFoL63. Let’s see if we can worsen my situation, shall we?

Then let us send me to hell, shall we?
Everyone, with mutual consent from both town and scum, will send me to hell, all in order to prove my ******* point that I AM ALWAYS CORRECT.

Alright. Let’s play your game.

/vote darth_tabor
@clonedcheese

@everyone, vote darth_tabor.

They are 100% town, and we will 100% not misexe in Hell Phase 2, thereby causing a Judgement Day where all our fate depends on darth_tabor.

This is fine. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

VC

Voted Voters Votes
Zone Raven 1/5
darth_tabor Anagram, Zone 2/5

So you don’t say this earlier when you were in the thread but immediately after I make a post on why I think it’s possible you’re scum, you decide to talk about this now? Not a good luck on you, I’ll be honest.

However, what you don’t realise is that why would I say it if I’m wolf? What you’re saying here is that no matter my alignment, I shouldn’t be saying this post, instead you decide to use it as a point on why I’m wolfy.

@Wazza, I changed my mind. You are scum.
@Anagram, you are totally town.
@Raven …I don’t know what you are, but Anagram scumreads you, so you must be scum.
@an_gorta_pratai, you are super active today! #toptown #activityisNAI
@darth_tabor, you tagged me to ISO Mole before he died. 100% town.
@Trivial, you are so cool that you only need to say “Nerds” in the past 43 hours. No doubt that this slot is town.
@Yawn, you were totally right. I am a scummy scum scum, and you should totally send me to hell within 5 hours.
@Zone_Q11, you are a piece of garbage that should just die and never come back again. Clearly you are not human. No, you are just

that should be sent to hell for your sole existence alone.

Epic, did I ask? No.

I lost full respect for you already and not to mention this game I just find you scummy as hell. Thus, I won’t be voting Darth because of how insistent you are.

Funny that you say that, even though I insisted on either you or me being sent to heaven before Anagram P1 showed up.

But this is fine. You are clearly scum. Anagram said so. Mole’s words are trash. Everyone will listen to Anagram.

After all: Nobody can talk back to them if they don’t talk at all, right?

Yeah so I got busy

My partner dosent really have time so rip my bad guys

Hey you. Don’t think about the game.
Vote darth_tabor. They need to go to heaven.

I think Darth is scum, so

Well your thoughts are wrong then, because only Anagram can be correct.

I think Darth is scum also thanks to Zone.

Zone I really don’t like how you’re playing, wtf are you doing, scum or town, what the actual fuck.

1 Like

Well you are “scum” anyway, so this is fine.

I just straight up don’t like playing with zone

1 Like

Because reading him is too much work

/Vote Gorta

Hey Wazza, if you scumread darth because of me, then what do you think of my other “townreads”?