[VFM] Purgatory III: The Reckoning! Finale. Demons Win!

HEY! DONT USE ZALGO TEXT! Like why do i have to keep saying this people!

…because there is no rule that forbids us from doing so?

I think you’re town

The heaven phase is the most important part of the game - especially near the end of it. If we kill a Demon here, it means they are halfway to their wincondition, and you don’t seem to be taking that seriously.

That isn’t how this game works. This phase is important. This isn’t a town mindset, even if you are a villager. Which at this point I very seriously doubt.

We were spending the entire day trying to figure out who to send. We aren’t making snap decisions in the first hour of the day.
Also only Mole agreed to sending Wazza to heaven, and Mole is dead.

I’m not telling you to only focus on yourself. By focusing on others you show your thought process, and it allows other villagers to find you. You haven’t done anything today to let us know you are a villager. Also yes you do need to make yourself towny even if everyone else is a slanker.
Just make yourself look like town if you’re town!
It really isn’t that hard!

Considering it.

You have enough experience to know that your reasoning lately is horrible and does not help town. I have played games with you before. Many. Its not like this is your 1st Forum Mafia game.

You are included in everyone. How do you expect everyone to step up if you aren’t doing so yourself.

I wasn’t in thread. That was Player 2. This is Player 1, oi.

Distancing.
Its really as simple as that.

Oh great Zone is getting into AtEing and shading
Sigh

Mind explaining these?

~ Player 1

/Vote Gorta @clonedcheese

I could make an argument for each one of these for zalgo text!

So do not do it again!

Why do you townread me?

Yes

Please explain.

~P1

I just did

Play the game you signed up for.

~ Player 1

Leaving thread because I’m getting heated. Will only cloud my judgement.

P2 will be here soon.

Be back later.

:wave:

~ Player 1

Trivial

I don’t know what to put this slot as. Like there is little solving and some of their reads seem out there, but it also feels genuine(?) if that makes any sense. GTH I would say null leaning possible town based on tone

Great logic. 100% fool-proof.
No need for arguments whatsoever.

Ah, but of course! I must have been blind!
You are correct. We MUST send a town CORRECTLY now.

But of course! Your words are absolute!
If you say that soccer has to be played with hands, than so it must be!

Naturally, I am but a mere lost scum in this wandering purgatory. Worry not, for I shall betray my fellow demons to aid your ambition!

But of course! “We” have spent so many hours!
Surely “we” will find the “right person” to be sent over to heaven!

–okay, not even my bullshit can cope up with these sentences. As weak as they might be, I have definitely made reads on everyone, and you keep saying that I have done nothing so far.

You say to make myself look town, when you yourself have done nothing to make me remotely think you are town. --also, no. I won’t make myself look town, because whether people townread me or scumread me depends on how they react to my actions. It’s not about me; it’s about them.

If I fail to show them I am town, then so be it. Kill me, or send me to hell. Because I deserve it.

–this is after all, a majority game.

That’s your problem mate. You despite meta, but you keep using meta on me.

Plus, you put some expectations on me, and I will DEFINITELY let you down because of those ****** expectations.

Hm…

• Zalgo is still English.
  • Subjectively, the content of my post was not a fluffpost.
  • Zalgo texts are not big letters.

At best you can get me with with Rule 6, since you can beat around the bush with that Rule and say that “you need to decode the noise before you can understand the sentence”, but that’s about it, really.

…basically: “I won’t do it again, but at the same time I feel like you are being too nitpicky about this case.”

We are playing it though.
It’s just that we are playing it horribly, and there is simply nothing you can do about it.

Since “playing good” was not one of the Rules.
(Though there are matters about gamethrowing and such, but honestly that Rule is subjective anyway.)

Hey, could you please ISO Trivial and re-evaluate them? I hope that you can have as few nullreads as possible.

I plan to go through everyone, but I read them twice and the only thing that give me light town vibes is tone, which seems genuine. I am currently on Darth

*despise

Er read their ISO twice

Erm… Sorry, but what does this mean? Are you reading darth’s ISO, or are you voting them?