[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

@Marshal

/backup

1 Like

Ben Shapiro deals in facts and logic :tm: , sot it’s an alt joke. Anyway, I’ll do another read through and see what I missed

ooga booga ooga booga

maybe don’t

I did not appear in thread before you voted me therefore it is illogical

Why are their so many alts

so? does that mean I can’t vote you until you appear in thread? I didn’t just vote you because you are scum.

Is @Benjamin_Shapiro an alt? If he is can we just policy kill him

only semi-joking tbh

I understand now what the “alternate account” problem is here. If you want to try a new playstyle without being judged I get it, but making a separate account just to join a game and gimmick your way through it? I honestly hate the thought.
I know speculating isn’t allowed but please cut it out so you people are actually readable.

Also btw I really like the fact youre trying to do reads even when there isn’t much content at the start of day 1. The same goes for you @Mistyx. Also @ATNoName just curious why you chose @Benjamin_Shapiro for your random vote during the start of the day.

Mainly because of the name

I propose to you
Benjamin_ShapirOwO

Even if this was a bit of a joke, I am very against PLs of any kind. The gimmick is annoying but lynching then for it would be even worse.

1 Like

I do hope they post more content at some point. I think I’d only seriously consider killing them if they continue with the gimmick. Because then it seems very likely that they’re scum trying to get town cred by acting annoying.

Totally serious 100%
The next person to uwu/owo needs to be modkilled.

it is illogical to vote someone who has not made any comments

What’s your venmo? UwU

/vote GGhana It’s very common for newbscum to townread their scumreaders in an effort to get them off em
i know cause i did it

So you have chosen death.