[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

That is good timing, a VC right after I come back from a nap as it will make analysis easier.

The most recent thing I remember before heading to sleep is the Shrek person saying that I fake townslipped then said something ridiculous about demoknight, followed by voting them. I do not understand why they would not assert any pressure if I was faking anything.

It was the first post on day 1 and I was just joking around on it. Trying to use a joke post to find someone’s alignment is a waste of time.

Ah, yes I should listen to you about that because you are a very experienced player?

I am not even voting dem

/unvote

I’m on break

Sulit town for now

I mean I personally just think it’s a distraction. But if you disagree I’d be happy to hear what you think my alignment is from my first day 1 post

You were earlier though.

light wagon dissolving is strange

i’m tired i’ll be around more later

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m actually town reading you for this. But you actually act like town a lot. So this “lurking but not really” meta makes you think you’re town

Their first post is a copypasta

What

so…you aren’t new. I- whatever,

Ah oaky.

A copypasta that I made with my own BEAR HANDS

I’m not new to the concept of forum mafia. But this is my first game of forum mafia I’ve ever played. Sorry for the confusion

How am I lurking

Also btw @an_gorta_pratai Do you have any new thoughts to add? You’ve been kinda quiet all game.

You referenced his specific meta?

is this not you referencing his specific Meta?

I-
I’m done.
I just wanted to know, but I’m just going to treat you like you’re not new bc that’s easier it seems

Their are still peipke who haven’t posted lol