[VFM] Swords & Staffs - Mafia Wins!

I never asked for baz to defend me

Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t do it as your buddy.

If he was my buddy, wouldn’t I tell him in scum chat to back off, as two people strangely protecting eachother looks scummy as?
No, I think baz is trying to get me killed. How does he know I’m Town?

He’s said it a lot.

Why does he say this?

Even if you were mafia I would say you are town to not let certain people dominate discussion in case they were scum. I don’t think you’re mafia though

But why not? Everyone else does.

Crunches in little interaction to analyse
Then again its a 9p game >_>

Also Magnus is advocating for his own lynch here
Why?

@BlueStorm
G’morning to you whatcha gon do youre gon die in 16 hours if u no attax someone

I’m not actually.
I’m asking questions.

@Marcus_Doodalee @DatBird @Mercenary

I need an replacement. Whoever send me a PM first, gets the slot.

@DatBird is replacing RandomGuy!

2 Likes

People we need to like do things here. Day may be ending here soon.

/vote Magnus

RVS

RVS sheep I guess… weird definately

Magnus you have been around long enough you know RVS, and you are even doing it, why are you calling your own actions weird

3 RVS votes this early is really strange. Baz’s in particular feels RVS because the meme reason why

Update the votes dont even matter, just learned the sword is the form of lynch everyday, so @BlueStorm it be great to have more thread pressence from you especially since you hold the way of our lynch today

How were you sure before when she didnt even post. Im not understanding much of your play at this point

Why not, votes dont matter until MMylo

No… chaos Magnus says otherwise

Ok one the second post is a misunderstanding that makes sense he thought Alice meant lynching Math with Baz, but again like alice said you TR him off one post

I don’t even know what to say, you were on a scumteam with him in Neir, you have been in multiple games with him. Nothing seems familiar at all between any of those games. /FOS on Magnus

Hey can we go one game without a D1 claim, even if its vanilla, where claiming dont mean nothing

You get one and they get one its like a game of rock paper scisscors, but instead of tying by picking the counter choice or the same thing you want to have anything different then scum does as town and guess what you might learn something. Not useless at all

No we expect you to make reads and contribute

Interesting if we keep going with Magnus is scum, does this seem like a bus or just hey look away from me. Feeling like the latter but we will see

No point in this post just fluff

^^^^^^ exactly

I agree

This is not a town Point of View, ahh I feel likes he pulled this schtick before, but still Im not likeing this tone

no ask Twi

God this interaction is so weird

Interesting Baz seems in his town meta to me, can you explain your thoughts on Bazs metareads you have to me @Shurian

This is a really weird thing as math points out. Im gonna keep a eye on Shurian

1. Why vote Alice in the begining, before you could get a read on her. It wasnt for pressure since you just said you beleive Math was towny and thats it.
  2. Refusal to just put your own name as town, when I have seen him do that in other reads lists he made
  3. Thinks shurian is scum interesting
  4. yeah
  5. Geydes scum because he put a vote on Alice, yet you did the same. So by your own logic you are
  1. Hes not trapped at all, his slot is pretty self resolving at this point, based on your flip, theres no point so far in this thread where I see we hang Mathblade at all for his interactions with you.
  2. @Magnus go deeper into why on Baz Im curious
    8 and 9. yeah

I dont exactly remember the point out but how does flawed logic mean hes towny, would love to understand more about this

Chaos says otherwise

Then we get a bunch of samurai fluff for a bit

@Wazza come back your not existing yet

I like this plan other than he needs to contribute first, we get Blue to contribute and then he stabs someone he SRs from that contribution

god this is just bad

again votes dont matter til MYLO

we really need Blue to come and contribut or we are screwed

Blue’s gonna suicide if he ain’t coming on

This says Majority isn’t applied until Mylo so it’s plurality yeah?

nah I asked in my class card if there is both a lynch and a sword kill and Twi said otherwise, bt you can ask also

Well fuck… :confused:

1 Like