Swords & Staffs - Mafia HQ

First, everyone says who they suspect most.
Then person who is most suspected by general thread votes a person who they suspect most.
Making it effective 1 vs 1 and after some more 1 vs 1 discussion, remaining people decide.

Why this instead of random votes?

If most suspected is mafia, they will chose a townie and will make it 1 vs 1 with TOWN deciding.
If most suspected is town, they can still chose mafia for 1 vs 1 and have TOWN deciding.

If town is most suspected and they chose town… it means town was just scumreading each other and it would be lost anyway if they voted randomly.

That’s a methode for LyLos wich lowers the risk of random votes and quickhammers.

I say Shuri as their activity ramped up heavily after all the active solvers died.
They focused the entirety of their d1 on Magnus, hedging onto me while parroting what Math was saying for no good reason. They weren’t bringing up anything new and weren’t directly agreeing with Math.
It’s posturing, setting up their progression for after Magnus flipped.

The problem here is that despite them being almost completely confident on a Magnus scum flip at the time, they set up progression for later onto me from a Magnus town flip.

Blue not insta-vigging Magnus despite it being the safest shot possible. I think it’s fairly townie as his deepwolf paranoia is something he only really shows as town. Pushing against Alice their read as more hysteria and less actually rooted in logic.
Their activity has much to be desired, but scum would have reason to be significantly more active d2 as all ‘active threats’ are gone. I’ve been disinterested in this game which has shown itself in more ways than one.

people who tried harder d2:

Shuri
Dat
Waz

I’d say there has to be one scum in this list just based off of how the game has played out. We have a lot of potential scum, but we don’t have any solid townreads. This is the exact situation scum want to play out for in LyLo, despite the above three players actually contributing to the gamestate.

I find Shuri’s readlist to be the most scummy at this point.
If we go from the perspective I’ve already established

Shuri’s readslist perfectly follows the ‘more active scum’ at this point in the game.

DON’T VOTE until we are absolutely certain that we won’t fuck up.

@Twil1ight

Will votes be locked in LyLo to accomodate for people not necessarily being able to be online?

I would like to end night early if possible

I’m good to end night early.

@BlueStorm

I recommend that you call out my reads that say Baz in them as a potential town slip

I’m active btw if Dat votes someone randomly

You can countdown if that happens, I’ll notify you in here if I have to go

Got it my dude

I’m gonna CC you and try to push you vs me “tomorrow” by claiming a redpeek staff on Shuri myself

But it should get DatBird to throw the lynch on Shuri, just don’t be “quick enough” to take off the vote

You good with that one?

Got it my dude

I’m terribly sorry for the massive-ass slank D2

But we pulled it together

That actually helped me tbh because I could form a false gamestate read off of you

1 Like

I realised CCing you there would basically form a state similar to the end of RM2