[VFM] Swords & Staffs - Mafia Wins!

This. Baz is known for his less than affable efforts in trying to push people. His reads may be right, but if he doesnt do anything he may as well be a living vegetable.

I didnt bother to read Alice because I wasn’t really there and I haven’t had any good games in which she lived longer than people trying to suspect her. (Aka I never get to interact with her because of timezones. Sad but true.)

So villagers.
@Wazza
@DatBird
@Geyde
Me
@bazingaboy

Move your asses and get this openwolf out.
And by openwolf, I mean Maggylicious.

And I still cant ISO someone the ferry’s about to leave.

I’ll be back in 3 hours.

Can’t wait to see the mafia push on someone and get them lynched fast before I return. It’s fun. So fun.

…You’re aware the lynch depends entirely on who gets the sword, ja?

We cannot lynch. Only the person with the sword can “lynch”, as it were.

1 Like

So basically we pray that Magnus doesn’t get the sword.

I’m going to look through when I get home to see who his scumbud would be, but I don’t have time at present.

@DatBird My particular ISOs… on everyone.

Geyde: Other than the association with Bazi, I don’t see him as scum. Yet.

Bazinga: You’re asking me to read this guy, who happens to be at 29 post… wait he has good stuff.

This post. What does it mean? I don’t. I can’t get it. However, hes a wildcard. I can live with that… because there are more red leans on my list.

Next… DatBird. I don’t find anything here. However, I can and will suspect you of being wolf… simply because that the last thing you did was lets go bigbrain lets go onto Alice.

The next few people are horrible. Absolutely horrible. They have less posts than the darned host. (Wazza.) Read them? They’re slankers.

Wazza can be figured out.
@Wazza Do Something other than your Discordians.

Magnus. Oh Magnus. I’ve been pushing on him. It should be easy to find in my 50+ posts… of which

Looks at Blue post.
Wait nani

My dear Bluestorm.

Wait.
Im probably getting something terribly wrong.

Shurian there is no lynch until we get to mylo

Ohhhh
NANI

So who would u hit with sword if received at the moment

You
Well… it remains Magnus.
Blue would effectively flip for reasons in my post.

Let’s go big brain, I was discussing Maths read on Alice. Whatcha mean by this

I’ll just act and give you the benefit of the doubt that Math’s paranoia levels are beyond comprehension

You do not know*

Actually I just ISO’d literally without context from everything else

We can’t just be here and like
Lol okay we wait for the swordsman to come up and then start discussing
Thats not how the game works >_>

Yeah it isn’t @Magnus
@Wazza
@BlueStorm
@bazingaboy
@Geyde
we need more activity from everyone including myself

So right now this is where Im at
Town:
Me: obv
Shurian: Actually trying to keep this game going a easy towny action, if scum wanted and how they are currently acting by slanking they could easily win this game
Geyde: So like hes playing smart because he made the wand person out which is good because then we get info. But I remember his vote on Alice, and that makes him my lowest town lean,
Null:
Baz: Wand doesnt make you town, but other than that not memorable
Wazza: Not existing, bout to throw this in scum for that
Blue: Killed Alice, now like him and mathblade did the push so it is either just two people that were completly wrong or mafia who helped push a ML because he knew both the other two were village and it make him blend in. But he also wasnt on for a while and would have been yelled at by his scum partner if he didnt come in and sword which I stated earlier. Idk im on the fence so much on this one and cant really decide.I know HEDGY POST
Scum:
Magnus: Day 1

@Wazza received a gun-blade (Sword)! Althought their fuction is still the same. Deadline is at 2019-06-22T16:58:00Z

1 Like