[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

i’d expect your reasons to not give me the impression you’re making them up

because that’d mean i’m 0/2 on my wolfreads after my 0/3 in ciconia, making the total 0/5 across two games

1 Like

why do you think i’m making them up, though? i know i saw some people wolfreading chloe which is why i didn’t want to slap a townread on her because i thought i had missed something, but from the posts i saw from her which were roughly mid-thread, i didn’t see anything that particularly stood out to me except maybe that one post on you followed by acknowledgement that she had kind of hedged her read

but it’s not enough of a red flag for me to say it’s wolfy

1 Like

because i don’t see an indication that there was a genuine thought process in your townread on chloe
the reasons you’re giving for the townread are vague “chloe’s posts are good” reasons that don’t tell me anything about why you find them villagery
you call her natural a lot (pretty much across the entire read), but that’s not really saying much

basically, i think the lack of insight in the read is the wolfy thing about it
especially since chloe’s a strong wolf (i don’t care about her opinion on that subject), so calling her a villager because her posts feel “natural,” and because she “looks like she’s genuinely trying to figure out somebody’s alignment,” doesn’t seem sufficient to me

yes, i know my read on her isn’t much better in that regard, but i digress

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
WindwardAway Alice, staypositivefriend, Chloe 3
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Marluxion 2
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho 2
Alice Vulgard, Emilia 2
Emilia willtaylor 1
GGhana Leafia 1
Prophylaxis GGhana 1
Marluxion Arctic 1
Not Voting WindwardAway 1

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Idk, as I said before I’ve never seen her wolf but I think the way she was waffling on her read on you earlier was totally unnecessary for a wolf to do,especially since you’re in the PoE.

Same thing with her read on GGhana, wasn’t he also getting wolfread? It would have been easier for a wolf to push on GGhana unless they’re exactly scummates imo.

/vote alice @Wazza

Wait why is your take on Chloe any better than mine?

I just skimmed another chunk of posts and saw that so I’m commenting on it now before I forget where it was

i’ve already said twice that mine wasn’t better
however, a big component of my read on chloe is the fact she keeps going rather than eating townreads for her initial effort
i know she prefers being town and i know she’s tryharding this game regardless of alignment (probably), i just think she’d feel somewhat inclined to stop going so hard as a wolf, especially after the majority of the game townread her for it even despite her rocky start

it’s not the best reason to townread her but that’s how i feel yes

you say this without actually saying who could be a wolf pushing you
lol

speaking of willtaylor, his justification for townreading me is the thing i townread the most about him, and even that is reliant on the wolves actually talking about my claim in wolfchat which is unlikely considering it was an obvious joke claim

So you’re townreading her for tryharding and I said her posts looked towny because she felt comfortable and had no reason as a wolf to waffle on reading PoE slots, yet you think I have TMI?

1 Like

that’s not even unlikely, when you jokeclaimed in ciconia a lot of people took it seriously

the way you’ve talking about her slot simply doesn’t feel like you reached that conclusion through playing by discovery, it’s that simple, WWA

my read on chloe’s more of a contextual effort read while taking into consideration the knowledge i have about her alignment preferences

wwa’s read is more of a tone/general demeanor read, and those are generally fine, i just don’t feel great about the way she’s presenting it - because it looked like tmi to me

idk

it was only initially a jokeclaim, and then i leaned into it when i realized it could potentially be beneficial,
which it was

i didn’t even try to maintain my pr claim here tbh

“seems legitimate”
“seems natural”
“seems like a genuine process”

it’s kinda just
overly generic and uninsightful

and it’s also the only real read wwa’s presented to us so far which only makes it worse