[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

A lot of his cases on me reek to be done in bad faith.

Like which one of my reads except Emilia were consensus-y? I’ve literally been one of the people that have been steering the thread this entire damn game.

Plus I did explain to Marl why I want his WWA read and for Vulgard to ignore my reasoning and amplify Chloe’s tinfoil looks like he’s intentionally trying to misrep rep my points.

How has she gotten better?

vulgod shouldn’t be a wagon today shakes head

idk what i think anymore

i’ll be back soon i need to clear my head

i’ve reached the point of d1 where i’m paranoid of everything and uncertain of everything and idk gimme a bit to think brb

okay there are like

700-800 posts for me to catch up on

so in the interest of time i’m gonna be skimming this for the next 30-40 minutes or so

if anyone has anything they’d like me to specifically address from the past 13 or so hours lmk

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho, Arctic, Chloe, GGhana, Marluxion 6
Alice Vulgard, Emilia 2
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Marluxion 2
WindwardAway Alice, staypositivefriend 2
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 2
Emilia willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

The votecount was amended from a previously missed vote.

V

Alice
Arctic
GGhana
Marluxion
Chloe
Leafia

staypositivefriend
EliThePsycho

Prophylaxis
willtaylor

Emilia
Vulgard
WindwardAway

W

Currently where I’m at, tbfh.

I don’t think the top 6 ever flip W. And I end up dying then tell Marl to shut it about Leafia as he has a horrible track record reading her.

I still have doubts on Eli as I can’t safely town his slot because of his slanky playstyle and I respect SPF’s wolfgame far too much to put her in the core D1.

So basically my current PoE is the bottom 5. I think Prop’s least likely to flip W here being that the main reason I SR’d them seemed to be due to a playstyle difference and I don’t want him yeeted d1 as I want to see if he improves or not.

Will’s kind of crapshoot-y, tbfh. I feel like his push on Emilia was fairly plinko board-y and if Emilia’s wolfing then I’d just chain-lynch him, tbfh. Like, the confidence does come from newbvillas, but if they’re W/W then he wouldn’t need to fake confidence as he’d already know Emilia was wolfing.

Emilia’s probably just a wolf, tbfh. Like, I don’t need to explain this as she’s not really caring about the game as is just reacting to it while most everyone else has been villagery to acertain degree.

I don’t get why Vulgard just dropping a logical-seeming wallpost is villagery being that that’s not exactly out of his wolfrange, though his points on me are also a gross misrepresentation of my play here being that I’ve already pointed out that I’ve been non-stop bringing new ideas to the thread despite not hyperposting. I don’t think V!Vulgard would ever make such a piss-poor misrep on me and his early game just reeked.

Already cased WWA’s opener and she hasn’t improved one bit.

Why not?

If you respect godreads so much then pipe it down irt Leafia.

You wolfread me for this in fam

no, vul good

Sorry, but the case on me from Vulgard is just a flaming pile garbage, tho.

I’ve literally been thread-leading non-stop despite playing the game in a laid-back manner.

I haven’t been consensus-y at all.

I was the one who started the push and then found you and GGhana.

I was the one who started the suspicion on Marl and then maybe found him later?

I was the one who first found Arctic.

I was the one who lead the suspicion on Vulgard.

I was the one alongside Arctic who put WWA in the spotlight.

It’s bullshit and I don’t think he actually believes in this.

The fact that I re-evaluated Emilia after you and SPF pointed out that they’re basically just flaccid this entire game after SoD does not make me consensus-y.

I didn’t play in FAM.

yeah i think you’re right

Because?

Yeah but you did so in spec chat anyway

Because his rolecard is green

I was informed from the get-go.

Stop spouting transparently obvious BS like this.

You literally told me in specchat after it went public that I was wolfy for not wolfhunting/caring D2

And this doesn’t mean you can just get scot-free.

You’re in my PoE with four other players so if you’re town start actually playing like a fucking villager.