[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

I’m doing this shit because IIRC I saw a post where you and Marl were tinfoiling her.

Stop it. She’s an extremely easy read to anyone who knows how her wolfgame works.

You’re right that I toned it down, but that was all me. Bad response when I did it originally so I took that as advice

/vote Windwardaway @Wazza

It’s a safer bet than me

Like, can we just nuke Emilia/Vul?

Seriously?

I scrapped my catchup post a while ago and never posted it but I planned on commenting on this as well

I didn’t know what to make of it in itself but the hypocrisy of it made me start to wonder if Vulgard was TMI’ing me V, because his reasons for townreading me are really similarly quite shallow, and almost the same as Wind’s

I don’t think “Chloe is posting a lot and would stop at a certain point if she was a wolf” (which is paraphrased, to be clear) is a valid way to read me at all? lol
It felt like a giant stretch
Despite my alignment preference I don’t have a postcount tell and I definitely wouldn’t just drop off once I started getting townreads imo

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho, Arctic, Chloe, GGhana, Marluxion 6
WindwardAway Alice, staypositivefriend, willtaylor 3
Alice Vulgard, Emilia 2
Vulgard Prophylaxis 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

on post 1209/1505

kinda getting cold feet on vulg from his more in-depth responses, plus he had some micro townie tells that i saw earlier

catchup/skim post should be done soon, won’t be as long as my normal posts for obvious reasons

Tbfh this is another main issue I have with Vulgard. Anyone that has experience with Marl would probably apply a more holistic method to read him and conclude that he’s just a villaging here. The way that Vulgard managed to reach this conclusion that Marl’s a wolf trying to mischop him doesn’t really feel like it’s something he’d normally reach.

It feels extremely wolfy how Vulgard immediately reached the conclusion that Marl is trying to mislynch him even to the point of pre-flipping Proph V with him W because of Marl’s progression on him.

Which are?

The reason why you people are incorrectly identifying me as a wolf with experience is that I’m all-over-the-place

/vote Emilia @Wazza

I’d rather this be the counterwagon

this is weak but i think he mentioned that he was “dead inside”/“frozen” when he was around

i feel like wolf vulgard would double/triple check if he ever wanted to post those statements ITT or just not post them at all? thee fact that he did admit to that and post that makes me think that he shows a decent lack of self awareness/lack of caring how he’s perceived

Oh damn if we’re voting Emilia I’m all for it

/vote Emilia

/vote Emilia @Wazza

Now if this was some play by Chloe to get wayward off the wagon I’ll go back closer to the end of day

That’s not enough to offset how he’s been treating my/Marl’s slots.

His case on me was bogus such as claiming that I’m following consensus while I’ve throughly been one of the main solvers this match, he misrepresented my intentions when it came to asking Marl to read WWA as I clearly articulated that I wanted him to read Windy because he has more familiarity with her, and he also claiming that I was just sheeping on WWA despite the fact that I literally was the one who deconstructed her opening and started a wagon on her.

this is the type of stuff that strong wolves can pretty easily fake, which is why i’m not hanging my read on him with it

but it kinda tracks with how he’s been feeling for most of d1

also don’t really like this last string of will’s posts - it’s pure self preservation

Even for V!Vulgard’s incorrect takes I can see the logic coming from behind them such as his incorrect reads on Ciconia.

Here it’s basically looking like he’s intentionally building up his own conclusions by cherry-picking the thread.

What made you switch off me? @Chloe

I have no strong feelings regarding Wind

I read her recent posts and they have been okay

Like the only word my brain comes up with when I read her posts is “okay.”

But Marl’s wishes were that we give her some time and I’m fine with that, and Arctic and GGhana are correct in that her weird self-centered worldview is villagery of her

I think Emilia is just wolfing