[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

/vote vulgard @Wazza

okay you gunna explain this one or?

3 Likes

Vulgard’s posts are honestly much worse than even will’s tbh

Like will’s posts honestly have some sort of logic behind it

There’s a story there that I can follow

He isn’t taking the part of the “reasonable person who wants to try to find wolves” like most noob wolves do

He’s taking the charge and doesn’t care what people think of his pushes

That’s villagery for someone’s first game

Vul’s pushes just come out of nowhere tbh

1 Like

This is a big change for you. You were just defending him?

I don’t see any logic in Will’s posts but I am fone with randoming it between Will and Vulgard as both have wolf equity.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, Alice, GGhana, Emilia 5
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho, Arctic, Marluxion 4
WindwardAway staypositivefriend, willtaylor 2
Alice Vulgard 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are lifted. 45 minutes remain.

Phones about to die might not be posting again before the end of day

You might want to charge the battery back up then. Getting on your laptop is a good idea too if you don’t want to be on your phone while it’s charging.

I’m confident Emilia has me and vul as v/v and is trying her best to have one of us die today

Emilia doesn’t look the best admittedly regardless of how this EoD goes.

She called for a CFD onto Eli.

If she’s W then this would be a nonsensical thing to do were you V/V

@chloe

Read on Eli rn?

brb will quick iso

2 Likes

…he’s actually dropping for me.

Is this normal for his town game or a bad sign?

Prophylaxis
Arctic
Leafia
Marluxion
GGhana

Chloe
Alice
staypositivefriend

EliThePsycho
willtaylor
WindwardAway
Vulgard
Emilia

i’m town

think arctic and leafia are threadspewed villager. think both of them have very polarized metas as town/wolf and they’ve shown themselves to be playing within their village meta in addition to having some very villagery micro and macro posts. very heavily doubt there’s a wolf in here

marl and ghana constitute the second tier of townreads. marl’s buildup throughout last night was very villagery and again i think that he would as scum be dunking on me as opposed to actually reading my posts carefully and picking out reasons why he thought i was a villager.

i think if there’s anyone that i’m wrong on on these four, it’s probably ghana, but i thought the way he pulled out that mindset read from the proph/voxx QT showed that he was actually trying to apply those principles. if he was trying to pocket me using that then he wouldn’t have tunneled me imo. and i keep saying this, but people who generally deathtunnel me for bad reasons are generally v.

i’m aware this is mostly consensus but this is the towncore I am most confident in thus far. can see any of these next eight names flipping W if they’re having a good day/have good teammates

chloe, alice, and spf probably constitute my next batch of villareads since they’ve actually been playing the game, though i am paranoid that there is a wolf in here mostly because I think they all had the same reaction to my initial wallposts - i’m sure they weren’t intending to do this, but they were monolithizing it as “good but not villagery”. all are on my list of names to reread over the night and into d2; i just want to give all of them the benefit of the doubt today because they are actively playing and working to solve

i’m sorry i don’t have more detailed reads here, i’ll fix that d2

Eli is in his own little world; he hasn’t really done anything to change besides what I read him off of early on in day 1. thought he was town for that but i was hoping for some more contributions as the day went on but i haven’t really gotten that. this “so i’ve been reading
and i’ve been comprehending NOTHING” post strikes me as genuine but i think it’s true of him regardless of his alignment.

recognize this is somewhat consensus but i’m fine with a will/windward/vulg/emilia poe, with the most doubts being on emilia

i want to give windward time because i trust marl’s read on her quite heavily. really don’t understand why she called me potentially a villager and then voted me though

i don’t want to lunch new players d1 if i can help it but will’s posts /may/ be from newb scum - i find that newb scum are more focused on self preservation than normal and will kinda has that in spades. think will/emilia are heavily unaligned though

emilia… i don’t know what alignment she is where she’s defending vulg this hard. and some of her responses to people calling her out felt a little villagery. but i don’t recall any impact she’s made ITT besides sheeping others

and finally vulg. i’m like scared because i’ve been hounding him for most of the entire day but in actuality i just have no idea what he’s gonna flip. there were a lot of mindset inconsistencies about him early but i liked his later posts quite a bit. the thing that struck me the most off about him is that his read on WWA being a wolf was way more fleshed out and way more involved than his alice wolf read or his marl wolf read, but he left his vote on alice for… not wanting to hammer? in a no hammer game? but he has had some micro townie thoughts and posts in his string there

so tldr - i think i want to flip vulg but i’m just not confident lol. but that’s how i view the game rn

1 Like

I have 2% is it a better bet to vote Eli or wwa rn?

not really, but i also fully admit to skimming past a lot of wind’s recent posts in my attempt to catch up before the deadline lol

okay I’m around until eod finally, jesus christ

i love y’all but man the average words this game feels like just the same as some of the higher postcount games on this site

can’t really complain though given this is what i signed up for

2 Likes

if vulgard flips town then this game is going to be nightmarish tomorrow

1 Like

I think the best bet today is just to kill vulgard