[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

If Vulgard is a villager then proph has literally nothing going for them but I don’t want to wagon proph

Proph’s townreads all feel very weak

But Vulgard is too and is more wolfy than proph?

But the DADV?

I want to solve Vulgard/proph but I’m worried Vulgard might flip v because of thread state

/vote Emilia @Wazza

1 Like

Not until I place my vote somewhere that one of my townreads is

i’ve definitely seen similar scenarios where a wolf gets buried on d1, and the partners just passively let him die instead of sticking their necks out for their partner that is prolly gonna get killed in a dayphase or two anyway

but when that happens, the wolves usually capitalize on that to get towncred from the flip - whereas a lot of the treatment toward vulgard has been kind of hands-off, “he can die i Guess” stuff

forum mafia is naught in the grand scheme of things

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, GGhana, Emilia, Leafia 5
Emilia staypositivefriend, EliThePsycho, Alice 3
willtaylor Arctic, Marluxion 2
Alice Vulgard 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
WindwardAway willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are lifted. 15 minutes remain.

I think that’s a mistake tbh

I don’t know why it just does

Bruh I’m at dinner

i no longer really want to chop WWA today

Dead air dead villager

Basically if the end of day is calm a villager will die

It isn’t entirely valid but it’s shockingly common

Oh. Then go eat lol.

Fair enough.

I wouldn’t say the thread is DADV, tho.

I still think Vulgard has honestly been actively more wolfier than emilia the more I think about it

I still think he should die

Will is still vetoed

mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh

i’d like to think all this chaos indicates we’re on the right track and that we aren’t imploding on ourselves

decisions decisions

Yeah after I vote something that doesn’t seem like a vanity wagon

/vote will @Wazza

die wench

if vulgard goes over today and does flip wolf, i would take a look at the people that started shading him in the latter half of the dayphase. in a world where vulgard is a wolf then i think that his partners kinda just gave up on him and decided to let him die, so they would be playing in a way where they would get towncred from vulgard’s flip

but that doesn’t align super well with vulgard coming back to make a bunch of very try-hardy posts last night. hm

Why did you vote vul earlier?

You never explained

1 Like