[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

What’s the wagon movement been like?

If Vulgard flips V then that’s also gonna be bad due to how consensus-y everyone has been, tbfh.

If it makes you feel any better he’ll probably never make any EoDs lol

Cuz I didn’t want to carry weight of incorrectly “V souling vul” and indicated that I don’t hold that position anymore

Yeah but I feel like if Emilia is v then tomorrow is just gonna be more heated debate over what Vulgard is

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, GGhana, Leafia 4
Emilia staypositivefriend, EliThePsycho, Alice 3
willtaylor Arctic, Marluxion, Emilia 3
Alice Vulgard 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
WindwardAway willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are lifted. 10 minutes remain.

I don’t think it’ll be bad for gamestate regardless of what either flips because either way, it’ll help tremendously with solving.

i think that vulgard’s alignment will be a lot more easy to solve within the next couple of dayphases. i don’t feel the same way about emilia

take that w/a grain of salt

4 Likes

…you have a point. Thing is I feel like in the case that Vul’s V then we’d have 48 more hours to find him while Emilia’s kind of like that slot that rarely gets out of the PoE.

i dont even know why emilia just moved her vote off of vulgard though

nothing makes sense

Emilia voting will after saying I vetoed him feels like V!Emilia deliberately pointing the middle finger at me

Yes it’s dumb how much stock I’m putting in this

emilia do you have any sort of like

legacy reads, similar to what wind had to offer

i just don’t recall any original pushes coming from you, i’ve been a pretty hot button topic for most of today and i don’t even recall any post of yours where you even talk about me

Gut feeling better on will. I usually need more content to make reads and make them on later stages and now there isn’t really time left to make a proper read.

In a Emilia/Vul W/W it kinda makes sense as a CFD on Will’s kind of a hail mary for a wolf to not go over, tho.

I feel like this comes down to me huh

Yeah. You do have a point there admittedly. Debating on if I should switch my vote to Emilia or not honestly.

ok but I’m right here

I am going to violently shut down any will CFD

I am armed and I am not afraid to kill

i feel like emilia’s posts right now are maybe mildly villagery so now im having an existential crisis lol

2 Likes

get out ofmyhead

2 Likes

I hate this game