[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

I am beta katze

sorry you’re on mr bones wild ride now

im gay tbh

3 Likes

I do think Emilia is the better lynch here although Vulgard has a good chance of flipping wolf as well.

Bro me too

gl im gay

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, GGhana, WindwardAway, EliThePsycho 5
Emilia staypositivefriend, Alice, Leafia 3
willtaylor Arctic, Marluxion, Emilia 3
Alice Vulgard 1
WindwardAway willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are lifted. 1 minute remains. Friendly reminder that votes at XX:00 will NOT count no matter if I speak before or after the post.

good luck nerds

I really would like more from Eli tomorrow, tbfh.

1 Like

If vul is a wolf I claim the pelt and if he’s v I told you so

1 Like

glgl y’all

ill be better tmrw, this weekend got away from me

noted

He didn’t outright freeze this EoD, but it was still pretty bleh.

SILENCE!

2 Likes

ayaya

2 Likes

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, GGhana, WindwardAway, EliThePsycho 5
Emilia staypositivefriend, Alice, Leafia 3
willtaylor Arctic, Marluxion, Emilia 3
Alice Vulgard 1
WindwardAway willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

You have 5 minutes to DM me of any errors.

3 Likes

Vulgard was taken to the podium as he started spouting nonsensical thoughts. No one cared to listen though, he looked like a bandit, that was proof enough! He even has a sword, he’s planning on murdering us all and getting away scotfree!

Myself and Geyde are curious as to see if you were correct or not, once he is dead we will perform an autopsy and see what he truly was, don’t worry, you’ll all be informed shortly.

Vulgard stands there in confusion and shock. “You cannot do this!” He shouts. “I’m one of you!” He continues saying, but the wonder of if he was saying that to the Town or to his fellow bandits laid the foundations. The lever is pulled, and moments later, Vulgard isn’t speaking any longer…

1 Like

Vulgard has been executed!

Vulgard's Flip

Night 1 has begun and will end at 2021-08-31T20:00:00Z. Nightskipping is enabled. Actions are required 30 minutes before EoN. The OP will be updated soon with all votecounts for D1 and this post.

2 Likes

Flavour has been added to the flip because what’s the point in having non-alignment/role indicative flavour if you’re not gonna reveal it.

3 Likes

Threadmarks have been updated to note when postcap was lifted.

Cheers.

2 Likes

We are searching for 1 replacement. Please DM myself and or Geyde on the forums to take it.

@katze
@sulit
@Amelia
@Wisp

1 Like