[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

i haven’t finished reading like 15 posts, if your read on me is in there then i’ll get to it in a second

No it isn’t, his wallposting is wolfy as shit and is exactly what I expected from him coming into today

Almost all of it is just full of nothingburgers about Vulgard and Chloe, as far as I can tell I didn’t actually grasp a single opinion of his in that post at all, it’s a good wall but that doesn’t mean it’s a villagery one.

Plus the whole “I’m just gonna stay in thread and wait for people to interact with me” thing from him feels like it’s more likely to come from a wolf this game state because I think a wolf is more likely to want to try to be slightly more frozen than they usually are considering the player list

Also the fact that I’ve mindmelded with Alice on basically everything is a very good look, marl’s posts all suck

Proph’s walls all feel like he’s trying to appeal to everyone rather than give any actual opinions of his own.

marl sus

Members of Society:

Alice
SPF
Arctic
Chloe
Emilia

Imposters:

Proph
Marluxion

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Chloe, Prophylaxis 2
GGhana Leafia 1
Prophylaxis GGhana 1
Marluxion Arctic 1
Not Voting Alice, willtaylor, Marluxion, staypositivefriend, WindwardAway, Vulgard, EliThePsycho, Emilia 8

Majority is disabled for today.

do you ever hate a post so much because of how blatently dishonest it is but you don’t bring it up because it’s from a villager

tfw you can’t quickhammer

wow who could have predicted this

i wasn’t defending chloe, i was mainly attacking the read because i don’t think someone warning people to watch their postcount is AI and i didn’t understand why vulgard said it’s wolfy because it’s specifically chloe (i still don’t really, but i’ve kind of given up at this point)

this is a pretty blatant misrepresentation
i didn’t townread or scumread chloe at this point, nor did i imply that i agreed with vulgard’s post. i said that i liked it, because while the reasons for scumreading the two were individually bad, the content of the anti-associative read was actually insightful

the fact you said that i’m trying to pocket vulgard when i literally just called him wolfy before this shows that you aren’t really thinking about the game in the good faith

Legitimately if you are actually trying to solve the game how do you get me trying to pocket vulgard after i just called him wolfy and even in the post where i said i liked his read i still said it weirded me out

that’s not a genuine thought my guy

attacking someone for wolfreading someone else is defending the someone else arctic

it’s called the chainsaw defense

i wasn’t attacking him for wolfreading chloe though

i would have said the same if it was about anyone, i think the read was bad in general and i wanted to know why he thought it applied to specifically chloe

it isn’t really you saying it’s wolfy though? it’s kinda tossing shade but not really taking any stance at all

attacking his read is identical to attacking him imo

i can think someone is mafia and someone else is town, but if the person who is town makes a bad read that i disagree with i can point out that it’s bad without thinking that the first person is town and the person who made the read is mafia

also keep in mind i still have not read posts 101+ yet
i started and then got distracted so i’m a 100 post marty atm

you can but i can also interpret it as chainsaw defending chloe in like the wolfiest way possible

Like this feels incredibly gross

Most of the other reads are gross but this one is even grosser

It feels like he’s trying to encourage Chloe while still staying in the sidelines, so she can take the blame/pocket her depending on what Vul flips

Now that I’ve actually backread I don’t think Alice was doing it but Proph definitely is